Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
what she has shared is that people should stand on there door steps at 11am for remembrance Sunday......
I have just seen this .. did it look like an AD to anyone else ? she’s surely not doing an ad for the British legion in Remembrance Sunday ?

Reactions: 4

FoxBoo

It’s not just you. It makes me feel sick too.
And don’t get me started on pick and mix. I worked in a shop where we had pick n mix but it was managed by a third party - I used to see kids take sweets out and put them back after they licked them and when I would tell the pick n mix manager they would just rummage through to see if there were any sweets with bits marks and take those out. It is so grim! 🤢 I haven’t eaten pick and mix since and this was about 12 years ago!
Ewwww! So gross! I wonder if pick‘n’mix is still allowed in shops during COVID? I don’t know cos I’ve only been in a couple of shops since March!

Talensandtruths

Whilst we’re on the Julie/her dad topic...do you find it weird Brogan and Fraser both have quite American sounding names? Just a thought I’ve had for while 🤷🏻‍♀️ (might be the only one who has thought this though).

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Not brogan related- Sorry being dumb but how can people be allowed to visit anyone in prison during lockdown!? That’s the same as visiting a friend or family in a socially distant matter at home or even carehomes?
I imagine there would be hell to pay if their visits were stopped.

Nitty_gritty482

Going to try and watch the video sped up!

The video:
She's glad she found something to spend her money on
  • Admitted that she ordered the box because of Miss budget beauty
  • You can pay in Dollars (no shit Sherlock)!
  • She's already waiting for a new box, she gets credit if you use her link. She paid for the box herself
  • Got the members pick box
  • It got a magazine
  • she got:
    • A body wash
    • Brow pencil, «it makes eyebrow hair»
    • Lashes, (she seems to like them)
    • Detangler, (but she does not wash her hair)
    • Makeup eraser, (as if she wears makeup on a daily basis)
    • Makeup bag, (something she defiantly does not need- she´ll use it but does not like the design)
    • Weighted eye-mask
    • Cool bag, (for all of the trips she does…)
  • They do a lot of beach days, their skin hates them for it
  • She likes the selection of products, its such a nice treat!
Thank you!

• Heart

Can he be claiming benefits then working on the side like this? We need a Gary C thread....
Out of curiosity, what is his alleged disability? (Sorry I know absolutely nothing about him, aside from hearing brogan mention him from time to time)

whenseptemberends

To be fair, I bought some stuff from them end of June and the bottles are only half used. And I use two pumps per hair wash. The product lasts for ages!
But if anyone's wondering my mind has not been blown by it and I wouldn't buy it again.
Hello new user sticking up for Moonface 😂👋

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
One thing I noticed when I worked in the US was people had a perminant brace glued into the back of their teeth like a wire which stops movement which the U.K. doesn’t do so all that money and time is kinda wasted as they move once the braces are off
I'm in Scotland and I have this?

• Wow
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I know we’re in lockdown but she could have a more productive day than being sat on the sofa? There’s probably a year of dirt built up in that house, it’s a dry weekend so she could potter about in the garden, go for a long walk or cook something for Benji finishing work. I bet she orders pizza though.

A hair wash wouldn’t go a miss either.
I wonder if she has a cleaner

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don't watch her stories but has she said anything at all about the quite big thing that happened yesterday? I'm guessing no 😂

• Haha
Not to defend her but my curtains have been closed for 6 years because my little beasty chihuahua, although the sweetest thing ever will bark at everything going past so i keep closed for my neighbours . My 1 sofa is against my window though unlike theirs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Emxxx

VIP Member
Love this and stealing a line for the next thread title!

Brogan Tate #41 still no ring nearly 4 years in !
I mean, it was 5 years before my Mr put a ring on it so I dont see the problem. Still engaged after 2 postponements though.

Reactions: 3