Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Benji, we haven't eaten and drank enough crap on holiday, so let's get sumfink from McDonald's as soon as we get back to the UK" 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
straight to Mcdonalds after getting off the plane? youve got to be KIDDING ME? does she want diabetes?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely shocked that they've headed straight to MacDonalds after returning home from their holiday. They need to get a grip on their lives or they are both going to end up obese. More pennies not going into the mortgage deposit pot also, as if they haven't spent enough over the last week!

Reactions: 8
Heh. Tbh, whenever I’ve come off a longish flight then I usually drive thru maccies because I’m hungry and sleep deprived. But I guess I never go to maccies unless it’s like after a flight and they go all the damn time.

Should we start a poll on when they’ll break up or is that too mean? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe that at 24 years old nobody has told her that incest isn’t actually legal? Julie, have a word hun

• Haha
Heh. Tbh, whenever I’ve come off a longish flight then I usually drive thru maccies because I’m hungry and sleep deprived. But I guess I never go to maccies unless it’s like after a flight and they go all the damn time.
It's only 4 hours back from Tenerife 😂 hardly 'long haul' 🤣

• Haha
She flew out in that jumpsuit and cardigan and I bet she didn’t get laundry done in Tenerife so it’s been festering for a week 🤢

• Sick
Or, because she ordered the salad, that means she can get the extra fries and McFlurry for desert!

Honestly what is her weird obsession with first aid kits?? For someone that’s doesn’t go out after dark, plays board games and staying in watching tv on holiday, spends all day inside ‘working’ and does nothing remotely adventurous or active, I really can’t see how she has any need for a first aid kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saying she looks the same as her brother is an insult, he would need to let himself go for that to be accurate. He always looks clean and presentable unlike Brogan who looks like she smells like a dirty bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.