Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BrogAD State: Globe trotting with her trotters out 52 weeks of the year

Reactions: 9
I'm not into Disney to be honest but just watched days 10 and 11 of Charlotte's trip. She seemed so sad and alone and I wish she had just given an explanation! I bet she was walking round thinking she might bump into queen witch and she must have felt a bit anxious if they had fallen out! Such a shame she really loves that place I hope broboring hasn't tainted it for her.

Reactions: 2
I'm not into Disney to be honest but just watched days 10 and 11 of Charlotte's trip. She seemed so sad and alone and I wish she had just given an explanation! I bet she was walking round thinking she might bump into queen witch and she must have felt a bit anxious if they had fallen out! Such a shame she really loves that place I hope broboring hasn't tainted it for her.
I can't find those Disney blogs on Brogans but wanted to watch, what's Charlotte's YouTube please?

Anyone else notice how brogan and benjis pics on instagram were uploaded at the same time? she has clearly either posted benjis from his account or told him to post it. Also, Brogan just looks so old and almost unhealthy in the picture Benji put on instagram of the two of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'd say Benji's recent insta pic is deffo Brogan posting on his account ... it's not common practice (as far as I am aware anyway) to use dashes in words as much she does. For example, look at her recent posts "sun-bed", "all-inclusive" "sun-lounger" "in-between" on his pic he has put "no-one" I'd just put 'no one' ... ?

Reactions: 8
Omg why does she comment on his pics e.g. "it's been the best" - it's so so so embarrassing! She probably wrote it while sat beside him ! Cringe

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.