Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not one to judge somebodies weight gain, as I'm bigger than Brogan, but this is sad. She has gotten so comfortable with Benji, and not understanding how much harm it is doing to her health. Working from home is such a bad combo, and she really only goes out to go to Primark, see her Mum, the movies, get her nails done etc. I like that I get to go to work, and run around with kids and have fun, what does she have to look forward to each day? Replying to spam emails? She needs to get back going to the gym, and actually enjoying her life, as the way I see it, it's going to be 5 years in the future and she would of piled all this weight on and "not know where it came from"

Thank you Meg!

Yes you are right it's not even about the weight really we all fluctuate in relationships and many other reasons but whatever lifestyle she is living right now is doing her no good, her hair is falling out, her teeth are discoloured, puffy face, always getting colds and infrequent periods these would be warning signs to most young women.

Reactions: 4
One thing I can’t understand is people feeling sorry for benji or saying it must be difficult for him when she vlogs so much.
Have we seen benji in the vlogs 😂 she has to cut him off half the time he’s such a beg. He would be in every single clip if he could 🤣 when they’re doing sponsored content it’s almost like he’s reading from a script.
I feel awful saying it but I think youtube is one of the reasons he’s still with her, not something he finds difficult.

If I hear her say “somefink” instead of something again I’m gonna snap and comment to her.

But I’m a bit shocked.
She wasn’t on her period this week 🥺

Reactions: 11
Can I just say that I think Brogans brother is really attractive? I don't know if anyone else thinks so.

Reactions: 1
Can I just say that I think Brogans brother is really attractive? I don't know if anyone else thinks so.
He's more attractive than Benji imo, but like Meg I see Brogie every time I see him 😂

Reactions: 2
Didn't Charlottes camera mysteriously break too?
The sound messed up for the last few days but I don’t think it was mysterious! Brogan had already moved rooms when it happened!

She went to Universal and the camera was working. Then she went to Epcot I think in the evening and by then it had stopped working. She went on a a few water rides at universal so it was probably that which damaged the mic on her camera.

Charlotte was distraught when she was alone in the Yachtsmen restaurant. A waiter remembered her from when she went with her boyfriend and it cheered her up somewhat.
I don’t believe they fell out just because Charlotte had a schedule, she’s not that regimented.

Brogan got bleeping flowers for storming off home.

The most annoying thing about that post last night was the ‘I’m learning to be kinder to myself.’ It’s a bitter pill to swallow but being kinder to yourself would entail looking after your body. I’m all for self love and body positivity but I feel like this whole movement of plus size appreciation gives lazy people like her an excuse to not even try and lose weight

Reactions: 9
Thread name suggestion... I don't know about you but I'm feeling 52

Sing it 😂🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Lion, the Witch, and the ill-fitting Wardrobe

(i.e. Sebbie, Brogan and 'that' jumpsuit)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
all you can eat buffet and freebie holidays at 52 😂

the names mooney broji mooney im 52 and tit hot

I’ve had the new relationship weight gain recently. We’re long distance but when we see each other we spend an hour each day in the pool together and I top it up in the week. We’re actively working to get ourselves healthier. Where as broji seem to do the opposite!

Brogan Tate - 52, frumpy and scruffy.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had the new relationship weight gain recently. We’re long distance but when we see each other we spend an hour each day in the pool together and I top it up in the week. We’re actively working to get ourselves healthier. Where as broji seem to do the opposite!

Brogan Tate - 52, frumpy and scruffy.
She just is in denial and again jumping on the bandwagon for something this time it’s body confidence even though she slates herself left right and centre and was very public with how she felt, if she was smart she’d start calling herself plus sized and get some free clothes out of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.