Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming you are reading here brogan. If you’re “taking a break” take one, stop reading things about yourself, stop posting pictures and stop trying to justify yourself to others. You’ve chosen a career in the public eye, you choose what you share, stop posting conflicting things about your weight every 5 minutes and concentrate on posting about things that interest you to get other people interested in it.

I would put this on your Instagram post but you turned off comments 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t forget your followers fund your lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what her mum thinks of the weight gain, I can’t imagine she would be very nice about it.

Reactions: 4
Balance and moderation? Stop lying to yourself! Balance and moderation means eating well 90% of the time. Maybe a treat a day, such as a chocolate bar or a cake, not the constant junk she eats. She has no idea! She wants to be able to live on a tit diet and feel/look good. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Either she continues as she is and gets bigger and bigger or she accepts that she needs to control her diet. If she doesn't want to accept it then that's fine, but don't whinge or expect a dietician to tell you you lifestyle is healthy.

Reactions: 12
Balance and moderation? Stop lying to yourself! Balance and moderation means eating well 90% of the time. Maybe a treat a day, such as a chocolate bar or a cake, not the constant junk she eats. She has no idea! She wants to be able to live on a tit diet and feel/look good. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Either she continues as she is and gets bigger and bigger or she accepts that she needs to control her diet. If she doesn't want to accept it then that's fine, but don't whinge or expect a dietician to tell you you lifestyle is healthy.
Amen! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why charlotte and brogan fell out? Just started watching Charlotte's Disney vlogs as I'm going next year and noticed in the trip they went together there seemed to be a big fall out

Hi everyone!
Does anyone know why charlotte and brogan fell out? Just started watching Charlotte's Disney vlogs as I'm going next year and noticed in the trip they went together there seemed to be a big fall out
We don’t know for sure but we have theories that tensions were high in DisneyWorld, they spent some time apart, Charlotte wanted to make amends and invited Brogan to a special dinner (at the Yatchsman, if you’ve been there it’s delicious) and Brogan stood her up. Then Brogan changed rooms and flights.

No one knows exactly why but we think Charlotte had quite a strict schedule with where they went etc and Brogan wanted to take things a bit easier so they went separate ways. A normal person would say we're being daft and make up but Brogan changed rooms and got an early flight home!

No one knows exactly why but we think Charlotte had quite a strict schedule with where they went etc and Brogan wanted to take things a bit easier so they went separate ways. A normal person would say we're being daft and make up but Brogan changed rooms and got an early flight home!
Ahh I see. I like Charlotte. I find Brogan a little OTT. Seems a bit extra getting an earlier flight and separate room- Disney is expensive enough 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Used to post on GG, then came over here and been lurking ever since. I finally decided to join in the chat. I can't stand this girl. One thing that baffles me is the fact she's 2 years older than me and has the body of and dresses like a frumpy middle aged woman. She acts like one too , what a dull life she leads in her 20s. To top it off she's covered in wrinkles. How?! I don't have a single wrinkle (not to brag, I don't think many people in their early to mid twenties have wrinkles haha).

Reactions: 8
The main problem is not her weight it’s the way she dresses. She has no idea how to dress for her figure. Instead of those tight skinny jeans she’d look nicer in straight/mom jeans that aren’t so clingy.

Reactions: 6
The main problem is not her weight it’s the way she dresses. She has no idea how to dress for her figure. Instead of those tight skinny jeans she’d look nicer in straight/mom jeans that aren’t so clingy.
I think that’s part of the denial, she used to have some form of waist etc but now she is just one shape....

@Highlandcow, only just seen your post! Here you go!
I'm not one to judge somebodies weight gain, as I'm bigger than Brogan, but this is sad. She has gotten so comfortable with Benji, and not understanding how much harm it is doing to her health. Working from home is such a bad combo, and she really only goes out to go to Primark, see her Mum, the movies, get her nails done etc. I like that I get to go to work, and run around with kids and have fun, what does she have to look forward to each day? Replying to spam emails? She needs to get back going to the gym, and actually enjoying her life, as the way I see it, it's going to be 5 years in the future and she would of piled all this weight on and "not know where it came from"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.