Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got loads of lovely comments on that jumpsuit. Whhhhaaatt 😳😳😳. Her body change has all been her and just pure weight gain. No one has forced her to eat how she does.

She is on another planet

Sorry for DP...but she should get some advice on more flattering styles.
I genuinely think she only brought up the jumpsuit again because of what she's read on here 😂 She definitely stalks Tattle Life.

Everyone say hello to Bogie, sorry Broji

Reactions: 5
There once was a beggar named B
She had a beach hut by the sea
She wears flip-flops year-round
And spends hundreds of pounds
On tat from Primark and Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 17
White bikini...........😱 flattering 😂
I almost cheered when she threw out the old one, bad memories of her in that on all those Med Sailors Vlogs... then she buys a NEW white bikini!! So... the old one went an odd colour... that's what white does when you're in chlorine and sweating and getting sun cream all over it. Plus, white goes see-through in the water so... plus I can't think of anything less flattering for emphasising your pasty doughy body. :sick:

Reactions: 3
She got loads of lovely comments on that jumpsuit. Whhhhaaatt 😳😳😳. Her body change has all been her and just pure weight gain. No one has forced her to eat how she does.

She is on another planet

Sorry for DP...but she should get some advice on more flattering styles.
Good lord these outfits are frumpy!! She dresses either like a granny or a child there’s no inbetween.. please can one of her many friend’s give her some style advice

Reactions: 2
How many times did she say everyfink :censored: = EVERYTHING

Ok i own a few disney clothing mostly pjs but cmon she never buys normal clothes be grateful she didnt pick up that granny frock

I would be very interested to know if any lurkers on this site have had hands-on experience working with her? I feel like someone must have?

[B]han 🤙🏼[/B]‏ @[B]fabuloushannahh[/B] May 5
More
sometimes i hate this instagram obsessed society we live in! I’m literally worried about going on holiday because I know my pictures won’t be as nice as everyone elses that i see daily ? wtfffff

this is a shade at brogan, ive started watching fab han again i didnt know she broke up with tom they seemed so together lasted 2 years and bam they just broke up benji take note you can do this its just like ripping a plaster off :giggle:

Reactions: 1
The thing that gets me is that she says she needs to embrace her body has changed,like its changed and out of her control.. Did she have a baby? She sounds like a woman whose speaking after having a baby. I had a baby 8 months ago and I have had to except my body has changed but not in ways that are in my control, wider hips, stretch marks, c-section belly. She is in control and can change! I am all for embracing her body as I am trying to also but it annoyed me how she spoke like she hasn't done it to herself.. I don't know if anyone will know what I mean lol and I'm not body shaming.
Exactly this. 😉

Just watched the latest Vlog, it’s all same old same old, cleaning that bed, primark & opening packages 😩

Zzzzzzzzz her life is so tedious, i may complain about getting up early for work and juggling a social & domestic life but i wouldn’t swap to do what she does(n’t) in a million years.

This whole sh*te about going away and not vlogging as though she’s some major celeb- don’t make a fool of yourself love. Nobody wants to see you children play mini golf or some cards on your balcony with your chewits. Talk about old before your time, my middle-aged parents live a more exciting life than them.

She needs to: get a job that gets her out of the house, get some proper friends, get a haircut ( and a colour for the love of god!) , seek out a stylist - NOT her mother who she is morphing into. And for the love of God ditch the Disney. It really is unhealthy, it’s all she ever wears or buys and it’s literally pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Her life must be so intellectually unstimulating. She watches trash TV, reads easily accessible books, faffs around in Primark as part of her "job"...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.