Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stopped Slimming World because her free trial ended, she was lost in a whole host of ‘intolerances’ and couldn’t hack it.

Reactions: 6
In her blog post on starting SW there is a bit about how people online noticed her weight gain and she cried to Benji at night about the weight she was putting on.

Its sad cos she made it very public with being unhappy and being told she couldn't be on the pill etc and now it's like none of that ever happened.

Reactions: 4
In her blog post on starting SW there is a bit about how people online noticed her weight gain and she cried to Benji at night about the weight she was putting on.

Its sad cos she made it very public with being unhappy and being told she couldn't be on the pill etc and now it's like none of that ever happened.
Denial denial denial. [emoji2368][emoji2368]

Reactions: 3
There once was an OAP named Brogan
Who repeated her infamous slogan
Wowwwwww oh em jee
My 'friends' call me B
Mentally comparable with Jake & Logan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s really an unfortunate picture of Benji she chose to use in the Merlin thumbnail wtf

That’s really an unfortunate picture of Benji she chose to use in the Merlin thumbnail wtf
she doesnt take pride in herself or job anymore ive never seen someone go out and not put on at least a little make up and hair washed at least do it night before and shes lazy takes a dozen photos and picks the unflattering one she finds not even a group photo as she went with gary

I’m surprised nobody has that last photo of her at Siam Park screenshot on here yet! Woooowwwwww manic grin (teeth) are back!

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe Benji missed the birth of his first born to dick about with Fodzilla in Siam Park.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
brogan put the god damn camera down for 5 mins, benjji your stealing my spotlight
gifs website

Reactions: 2
I really hate when these influencers state they’ve paid for something like it’s a big deal. The rest of us pay for every single thing we do and own.

Reactions: 15
The thing that gets me is that she says she needs to embrace her body has changed,like its changed and out of her control.. Did she have a baby? She sounds like a woman whose speaking after having a baby. I had a baby 8 months ago and I have had to except my body has changed but not in ways that are in my control, wider hips, stretch marks, c-section belly. She is in control and can change! I am all for embracing her body as I am trying to also but it annoyed me how she spoke like she hasn't done it to herself.. I don't know if anyone will know what I mean lol and I'm not body shaming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
damn she really loves saying WE’RE NOT VLOGGING THIS TRIP like she’s freaking Beyonce and anyone actually cares. if she truly wanted a chill holiday she wouldn’t be on insta every hour posting pics. She loves the attention

She stopped Slimming World because her free trial ended, she was lost in a whole host of ‘intolerances’ and couldn’t hack it.
If she just calorie counted she could still eat whatever she wants and lose weight. She wouldn’t have to follow any plan, she just needs a calorie deficit that’s it. Too lazy though!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.