Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan doesn’t know what busy is because she’s lazy, plain and simple. She’s not stuck at a full time job long enough to have real responsibilities and when she does end up getting those responsibilities she jumps ship because it’s “too much”. She doesn’t know hard work because she’s never done a day of it in her life.

I’m sure editing and filming videos can be time consuming but she only does 2 a week; and one of those is the weekly vlog where she films throughout the week. Filming a sit down video, editing it and making sure it’s ready to upload with a thumbnail etc is probably 5 hours work. That’s not even a full day! And she only does one a week! I imagine her weekly vlog takes less time - as it’s stringing flips together.

I doubt she’s as inundated with emails as she makes out: again, who can be emailing her other than brands she’s in contact with (and begging from)? She gets gifted a fair bit but not looooads. She might get 10 emails a day but you could reply to those in half an hour.

So what else is left? Nothing! When I was Brogan’s age, I had a full time office job in London and I’d commute in everyday (we live about an hour outside of London), work for 8 hours and then come home. I’d have to fit all the bits that she puts on her daily to do list around my job or do them at the weekend. Brogan would have a melt down. She just likes to lie about, swan off to Primark and calls washing her hair and cooking dinner hard work.

Sorry for the rant but this has really peed me off. She’s SO lazy and deluded thinking she’s busy. This to-do list demonstrates it so well.

Reactions: 18
Was reading my book on the daily commute and wanted to share this extract, the denial part reminded me of Brogie!
View attachment 14979
has brogan got a book out that we didnt know still in shockses going on holiday again im in the wrong job

now we actually know what she does all day looks on thomas cook

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
has brogan got a book out that we didnt know still in shockses going on holiday again im in the wrong job

now we actually know what she does all day looks on thomas cook
'The lion, the witch and the busy Brogie bee'
other titles yet to come include
'Brogan Trotter & the prisoner of Brojiland' - poor Sebbie!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest.. I sometimes do a small little to do list where I write down: go get my nails done, get my car checked or get a dentist appointment. We all have those days were we don't want to do anything at all. But I would write it on a small little post-it and I would never post it on my Instagram! The problem is not the list but Brogan thinking that this is hard work! and she posts this stuff on social media so people would kiss her ass and tell her what a girlboss she is for doing a to do list and sticking by it.. Clueless!

PS: Meg1912 one of those days you're gonna kill me! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 l

Reactions: 11
Nice touch made by Merlin accommodating Benji by giving him his very own special bed and teddy at the Alton Towers hotel.

By the way, did you know you can get 20% off with the Merlin annual pass? Uaaaaaaaau 😴

Reactions: 4
If I had a shot for every time she said “Merlin annual pass” I would be unconscious now

Reactions: 6
Same here. Just watched the first 30 secs and already crap. 'Merlin have challenged me to do the three park challenge where I'm going to three different Merlin parks'.... Think we could have worked that one out, 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sea Life Center Aquarium? Dafuq!!!! Can she be bothered getting anything right? SEA LIFE London Aquarium or SEA LIFE Brighton FFS! [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Part 2 of Avengers: Brogiegame coming up later! [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Also said they have Nemesis at Thorpe Park. No they have Nemesis Inferno which is a totally different ride.

She's so fake. You can just tell she wouldn't have done this if she had to pay with her own money.

Also she was so awkward with Gary and Adam... Cringe

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My favourite brogan bullshit phrase is you can’t fully appreciate it.... sure brogan, sure

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.