Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she the only one who refers to him as Benji? I thought all his friends call him Ben.. Don't like the name Benji personally sounds a bit childish, like what you would name a pet or a toy

Reactions: 6
Is she the only one who refers to him as Benji? I thought all his friends call him Ben.. Don't like the name Benji personally sounds a bit childish, like what you would name a pet or a toy
I know right sounds childlike but then again this is Brogan who calls the shots she hates Ben as its growen up name

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a bunny called Benji growing up. It's definitely a pet name!

Reactions: 2
Exactly, not for a grown man!
I believe it's what Taylor Swift has named her new cat - lol

I know a few Benjamins and none of them go by Benji. It sounds like what you'd call a little boy with that name but not a grown man. Although it is what he goes by on Facebook (I grew up near Brogan so have a few mutual friends with Benji so he always comes up as a friend suggestion haha).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone! I'm a long-time lurker and former GG member as per se. I like CAT KITSON bags and PERFYUM.

It strikes me that Bogey has booked this Tenerife holiday to try and rekindle her dying relationship. It's the first holiday she and Benj went on so she's hoping that by removing herself from reality (again) and going back to where it all started, things will pick up. Most of the time she seems lonely and unhappy because she has no proper routine or friends and Benji's away a lot. She's constantly avoiding the reality that is her sad, lonely life and holidays are a perfect way of doing that. Plus food is generally cooked for you and you can pile it on your plate all day long. Enough said.

Reactions: 15
The first video I saw of her I found it hilarious as she was treating him like a dog the way she was talking to him. Really patronising! He is basically her pet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was reading my book on the daily commute and wanted to share this extract, the denial part reminded me of Brogie!

Reactions: 7

Wow I'm so embarassed for her. Some of this stuff doesn't even belong on a to-do list. This is the tit people do after work! At most, it should take her 3-4 hours. What's this "so much work" you have to do Brogan? She's so deluded, I can't.

Reactions: 10
She's claiming she has so much to do today......

Basically I would do this in between my day job and evening job ie 3 hours.
Jeez this girl doesn't even know she's born.
Why is “get dinner” on her TO DO list? Surely that’s something people do every day?

Also, get nails done? That’s a treat - not a to-do item! She’s a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 14981

Wow I'm so embarassed for her. Some of this stuff doesn't even belong on a to-do list. This is the tit people do after work! At most, it should take her 3-4 hours. What's this "so much work" you have to do Brogan? She's so deluded, I can't.
She has to put 'WASH HAIR' on her To Do list (not saying the other stuff belongs there either) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she insane? I could do those things before I wake my daughter up at 7am, in between getting us both out of the house for the day. Minus cleaning the car and nails but I’d have to do that in my lunch break I guess.

Reactions: 5
I change my mind on this thread about Brogan so much. Sometimes I think people are a bit over the top, sometimes I think people are spot on. But seriously, that to do list?! She is just so clueless sometimes. Like other people have said, this would be an after work to do list, following a day at my desk doing actual work that I have to be accountable for. Charge gadgets? 5 mins. Download Netflix? 5 mins. Put on OOO? 5 mins. These things do not warrant a big old fuss about how busy she is!

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately for vloggers I think the tide is turning, most of these vloggers started out doing this as a hobby, then their engagement and followers increased meaning they could afford to do this as their 'job', but what comes with that is that they become less relatable, they become a 'brand'. This means that they need to be VERY careful what they put out there as the majority (if not all) of their followers are ordinary hard-working folk who do not want to be reminded every day of how little equates to a 'busy day' for them. Its a vicious circle, they want to continue to be seen as ordinary relatable people, but thats just not as achievable once you become that successful.

I think the social media world is currently going through a major change and wasn't what it used to be, which is a real shame. I have become very disillusioned with it all recently, bored of seeing so many ads and sponsored posts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.