Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on the thread after my birthday weekend with some thoughts.

1 - I’ve taken a blanket to the cinema before and it’s a total game changer. It’s so comfy and cosy. I have no shame but you should try it. Usually paired with boots not flip flops though!

2 - we went to Blackpool fair yesterday and it was miserable. We’d booked the wristband so it would have been a waste not to go but Jesus it was freezing. You couldn’t have promoted it positively if you tried - so if the weather was similar down south at Chessington, who knows what her vlog is going to turn out like.

3 - I can’t even bring myself to watch the cruise vlog! it’s so long!

Reactions: 1
Eating food in bed is gross, especially a Chinese. I bet she leaves her plate on the floor too.
It’s almost like she is banned from the living room. I’ve said it before but instead of filling her ‘office’ with a double bed and hoards of junk it should have been made into a separate living/dining room for her and Benji.
What happened to her furniture from the flat?

That's benjis dads room 😂

Agree they should have made it their lounge /diner although brogan probably wouldn't want it to highlight just how much Benjis dad stays there

Reactions: 3
Oh my God that Ralph Lauren... thing 🤢🤢
Pretty sure only someone with a sailboat would use it and someone who’s like 60. You’re 8 years off on that on boggle😅

I watched the entire sh*t show whilst baking 60 cupcakes for a party today... it was a whole lotta food and nothing else. That poor showing of the Acropolis and going back to the boat early... how can she not be ashamed?... good job on “all the info” as well 🧐

great going ladies! Emailing p&o! Shame they responded with the same message.

Reactions: 9
I hated that cruise vlog - If you read here Brogan let me give you a few tips;

And here is why I’m qualified to do so... I worked for Disney cruise line for 5 years in entertainment... so I know a thing or two.

You showed P&O in a terrible light - cruising is of course about the food - but what about showing more variety - what about interacting with the dining staff which serve you? Show the different kinds of food? The different options - not just the ‘buffet’ do P&O cater to people with different diet needs? Do they have themed nights? Eg, Disney have Pirate night, and ‘international night’ where the servers from all over the world put on a little show?

- cruise activities - a lot of effort goes into making cruises enjoyable when you are at sea? What about the activities offered? Exercise classes? Bingo? (Not as dull as it sounds on a Disney cruise very fun) but we wouldn’t know that on P&O, do they do activities of crafts? Dance parties? Anything for kids? A lot of people have the perception that cruises are for old people... well clearly you where aiming this vlog for people over 60 because I saw NO fun what so ever...

The port adventures - how do they work? Do you meet in a specific location before going on the port adventure? How does it work? How much does it cost? Is it worth booking via the ship? Value for money?

Shows - like you spoke about 2 and I know from experiance there is a different show every night.. why not speak to the entertainment staff see if you could get a behind ‘the magic of P&O’ because frankly I’m still waiting to be persuaded as to why I should book with Them after seeing that tit show.

What about interacting with the ships staff? They work so hard... you mentioned customer service ONCE why not get there perspective?

It was a disgrace - and I would never ever book with them after seeing that!

This is the reason why you will never be a successful travel blogger... because it’s all about YOU! And not the consumer, brand or the audience you are trying to seduce into booking a cruise.

What about kids spaces? Are cruises just for old people? Did they have a ship tour? Gally tour? Could you go to the bridge? How many life boats? Important info... and then mostly importantly selling the brand.

You. Are. tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She didn’t say how much anything cost! If most of her viewers are her age, then they might be on a budget and want to know that kind of thing!

She gave no details apart from what food she ate. She didn’t film menus to show options. She didn’t even talk about the restaurants they didn’t go to! She just showed what she shovelled into her gob and that was about it!

Reactions: 11
She didn’t say how much anything cost! If most of her viewers are her age, then they might be on a budget and want to know that kind of thing!

She gave no details apart from what food she ate. She didn’t film menus to show options. She didn’t even talk about the restaurants they didn’t go to! She just showed what she shovelled into her gob and that was about it!
She also didn't mingle with the other guests to get a feel of the whole cruise experience or activities for days while at sea! Found this really strange that her and Megan were on their own even at a table in their own...I've been on a cruise and made loads of friends as it wasn't all geriatrics! She mentioned enough about adult only areas but never thought to tell us that there were things for kids to do!! She was only interested in the food and so uninterested in some of the beautiful places she visited! What a waste of P&O's time sending her...😂

Reactions: 5
what i don’t get about the cruise vlog is she said she enjoyed the whole getting ready and having drinks in the evening before her and Megan went for dinner and then going to the bar afterwards yet when she’s at home she acts like she hates it?

i’m not saying she has to go out every weekend at home but what’s stopping her from doing the same thing and having friends over for predrinks and getting ready together and going for cocktails/drinks

Reactions: 2
what i don’t get about the cruise vlog is she said she enjoyed the whole getting ready and having drinks in the evening before her and Megan went for dinner and then going to the bar afterwards yet when she’s at home she acts like she hates it?

i’m not saying she has to go out every weekend at home but what’s stopping her from doing the same thing and having friends over for predrinks and getting ready together and going for cocktails/drinks
She has no friends. She calls on people when she needs them to appear in her vlogs but I wouldn’t call that a real friendship.

Oh and she pretends Benjis friends are hers too.

Reactions: 3
2019-04-29 11.42.48.png

Broggies gonna have a meltdown with all these messages to P&O

Reactions: 10
I gave in and watched the cruise vlog.

From watching Cruising with Jane McDonald, she always says how much everything costs as this is information people need to know before booking. Brogan kept mentioning about the level of dining she had but didn’t say anything about the other ones there are and what is included or cost.

She should at least have arranged a tour of the ship like Tim Tracker did on his recent Disney cruise, not just pop to the spa and buy that ugly bag

Reactions: 6
I am repeating what a lot of people have said on here already, but I also feel that the vlog was just footage of someone on their own personal girlie break away. It didn't give hardly any informative information about the cruise, if I was someone wanting to find out if this type of cruise was for me I would get more information if I just went to the P&O website or spoke to my local travel agent! She can't call herself a travel vlogger at all!

I have watched Brogan for several years now, and like a lot of other vloggers out there their content recently is so vanilla and boring, and yet these people get paid to do it and get freebies etc. AND spend a lot of their time reminding us of how hard they work blah blah blah.

Rant over!

Reactions: 7
How to look double your age for half the effort!
Oh ffs whos going to want the same skin as her
No one 😂😂 it’s the laziest written post ever, I really don’t get how she actually can sustain this, like I really used to like her because she was down to earth and actually cared about different things, now she just can’t be arsed, And it’s becoming more evident as the weeks go on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.