Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you guys are being far too harsh. I'd never expect an elderly person to go up and down a city showing every single point of interest!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
315CB9F2-BB06-4581-B72D-C088985006CC.jpeg
Such a great advert for them..... your rides are so great you can get a nice nap on them! Or maybe he just actually sick of her tit?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hands up if you think brogan only went to Chesington for the free buffet 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think you guys are being far too harsh. I'd never expect an elderly person to go up and down a city showing every single point of interest!!
Is it bad for a second I didn’t realise this was photoshopped

• Haha
Reactions: 6
True, @disneys! Here's Brogie in 3 years. Can you guys tell I'm having fun??!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These new ads in the middle of threads are driving me crazy! Thought this was going to be a pic of her pals but it's an ad for elderly care 😂👵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't seem to understand something. She was in Athens and chose to spend half the day indoors playing cards????
And the Athens Acropolis is just a 'thing' you do while there???? said in the most annoyed tone ever!
I can't I can't! I would DIE to be there and explore the magnificent ancient buildings in there. I mean the history in that place! I can't! I'm fuming!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
shes basically thick tho isint she? her trip was food related and dont get me started on the Ralph Lauren bag....zero taste!!!

Reactions: 1
shes basically thick tho isint she? her trip was food related and dont get me started on the Ralph Lauren bag....zero taste!!!
One of the funniest vlogs was Charlotte Ruff and BrogAD discussing the merits of going to university (which Charlotte did) or not (which Brogan did). Let's just say BrogAD didn't exactly come across as Oxbridge material in that one. Absolutely nothing wrong with not going to uni but let's just say I doubt BrogAD had much of a choice there?

Reactions: 2
I don't know if this has already been covered but I just can't stand the fact she always has such scabby lips :sick:

Reactions: 4
I watched the cruise vlog last night, also went through several cans of gin as I was drinking every time she said 'wooooooooooow!'

I've never been on a cruise, but used to live on an island and traveled regularly by ferry which looked very similar to the ship Brogan was on, I didn't think it looked anything special. If she's getting all these #gifted trips then she needs to show better content of the places she goes - the companies she works with, prices, proper tips on how to get the best out of your holiday etc, they aren’t culturally represented in her vlogs. They’re too much about her and what meal she’s thinking about next.

Reactions: 8
If they thought that working with 'young' Brogan will attract her young followers... well that didn't exactly work well :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.