Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get her grubby trotters away from that food
Hiya!
Just sneekly moved over from GG

I stopped watching her vlogs ages ago, but still follow the train wreck on IG. I saw this photo and was like.... honestly quit the posing, so fake.

Then LOLd way to loud when I saw one of the minions was like 'oh your ads are so natural and authentic. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This is her new best mate Beth. Correct me or I’m wrong, but hasn’t Brogan apologised for being quiet recently on stories? Lol, shady

Reactions: 9
I complained to P&O Cruises about her im sorry but that vlog wasnt making me book a cruise i told them she was a let down for the company basically she was i didnt want to see her sunbathing i wanted to see the bloody ship in detail - not looking at puzzels and food all night

Reactions: 11
I complained to P&O Cruises about her im sorry but that vlog wasnt making me book a cruise i told them she was a let down for the company basically she was i didnt want to see her sunbathing i wanted to see the bloody ship in detail - not looking at puzzels and food all night

Let us know if they reply!

Reactions: 1
I had a Jimmy’s iced coffee today from the canteen at work and they’re £1.70 for a tiny little carton! It was nice though. Throwback to Broges getting sacked from there/quitting out of laziness 😂

Reactions: 2
Brogans idea of promoting a ship wwwwwoooow look at the food someone put that word in the vault machine

I had a Jimmy’s iced coffee today from the canteen at work and they’re £1.70 for a tiny little carton! It was nice though. Throwback to Broges getting sacked from there/quitting out of laziness 😂
Omg you actually have a job like me we should tell ms hot pants about it 😂

She’s never heard of them before. What is this job you speak of? 😂
well mines is demanding constantly on call for shifts at early mornings and heavy work broji would have a meltdown 😂

we’re very sorry you didn’t enjoy Brogan’s vlog covering her trip. We work with lots of different influencers who provide a huge variety of perspectives and content to reflect our equally varying guests so we hope there will be other collaborations that you will enjoy in the future. Thank you for your feedback and will take this on for future collaborations. P&O Cruises

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
we’re very sorry you didn’t enjoy Brogan’s vlog covering her trip. We work with lots of different influencers who provide a huge variety of perspectives and content to reflect our equally varying guests so we hope there will be other collaborations that you will enjoy in the future. Thank you for your feedback and will take this on for future collaborations. P&O Cruises
Weak excuse P&O!

Reactions: 7
You know what I’m sick of, going onto stories to see who has watched her videos!

Reactions: 4
How to weite to the PO people please?
i went on there twitter

You know what I’m sick of, going onto stories to see who has watched her videos!
she has to her friend beth is shading her about being quiet and telling people 😂if this is true i cant wait for there holiday theres gonna be a fall out i think beths the type to not hold back unlike megan can just imagine wwwwwooooww oh shut the duck up brogan muuummmy beth swore at me i need a fight home 😂

oh please let this happen

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she really say her favourite part was the afternoon tea!!! A bloody scone and cup of tea that you can literally have anywhere. Oh my.

Reactions: 5
Awful eye make up colour... Or pink eye.... :sick:😂
how dare you say that, thats her best make up look :p

Did she really say her favourite part was the afternoon tea!!! A bloody scone and cup of tea that you can literally have anywhere. Oh my.
the exact reason i complained to the company, just seen her comments people are asking if food and stuff was included in the price isnt that the point in promoting brogan failed that trip! heres to the meltdown in next weeks vlog yassss!

Lulu K
Lulu K
7 hours are the meals included in the price Brogan

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.