Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuuyyysss I've been out all day so not seen the vlog yet, I'll be watching tomorrow evening 🤢

I don't get why she's crammed it all in to a 1hr vlog tho! Why not split it and get a few weeks worth out of it she's not got any other content 🤷

Reactions: 1
Guuuuyyysss I've been out all day so not seen the vlog yet, I'll be watching tomorrow evening 🤢

I don't get why she's crammed it all in to a 1hr vlog tho! Why not split it and get a few weeks worth out of it she's not got any other content 🤷
i wasted an hour of my life every 5 mins woooooowwwwwwww look megan a spa an a cinema on a ship she found a library an said its so quiet apart from her own voice utter trash tv a 5 year old can vlog on a ship better, she sounded so fed up and was fake happy the entire week why do they give it to her

'Amazing yah, oh wow, yah amazing' I really wish the likes of the family guy makers knew of her that would be an hilarious episode 😂

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I love Greece but feel like that vlog focussed more on afternoon tea than any amazing Greek sights .
I was such a martyr and counted the ‘wows’ for you all , I think there was 38 .... what a vocabulary !
Was hoping someone would count! Felt alot more than that but she got most of her favourite adjective in in the first 5 minutes and then saved the rest for food. I too felt she focused too much on food rather than the beautiful places she visited and can't believe she didn't play bingo - I suppose at 52 she was a but young....🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
That vlog was 100% “LOOK AT ALL THE FOOD I ATE”... we barely saw the effing acropolis! All we saw was insides of shops, her moaning about how hilly Santorini is, and FOOOOOD!

Reactions: 5
i wasted an hour of my life every 5 mins woooooowwwwwwww look megan a spa an a cinema on a ship she found a library an said its so quiet apart from her own voice utter trash tv a 5 year old can vlog on a ship better, she sounded so fed up and was fake happy the entire week why do they give it to her
Haha I thought that about the library "It's so quite in here" she shouts 🤣

Ohh, I hadn’t realised Charlotte had started to upload again.

I cant believe so many of you still give BrogAD a view 🤣 I keep caught up by reading here.

Reactions: 2
Ok so where was any information whatsoever regarding that cruise??
If the whole point is her meaning to promote it then she’s done an awful job.
How much is a meal/drink?
How many can fit aboard, is it family friendly? What is there for kids to do?
How much is the facial or the massage?
What are the routes the ship takes?
How much is a room with a balcony like that?

I know she didnt pay for it but as a potential consumer isn’t it an idea to be informed of such things? Or do they seriously think that someone would book it on the basis that Brogan went on it and not want to know anything important at all?!

It was a weekly vlog at sea, no promo for the company whatsoever.
Absolute shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I know she didnt pay for it but as a potential consumer isn’t it an idea to be informed of such things? Or do they seriously think that someone would book it on the basis that Brogan went on it and not want to know anything important at all?!

Absolute shite.

You should actually message P&O this!

Reactions: 13

Absolute shite.
She didn’t even say what was included on her flexi eating or whatever it was called! Were all those cocktails and vodkas and cokes included Broges? Or were you too tipsy to remember to tell us?

Reactions: 5
She's tit with advertising unfortunately! Considering her job relies on her being able to sell she really is tit!!!!! I've not watched the tit show yet.

Absolute shite.
Im glad im not the only one who spotted this shes not a tourist blogger only mentioned food and puzzles it was a cruise ship theres tones shes missed out on she cant vlog a piece of tit report her to the cruise company, you pointed out everything i wanted to know about booking a holiday are you a secret vlogger 😂:sneaky:

is that asti she drinking benjis hiding in shame :ROFLMAO:

I somehow made it to the end of the worlds most boring vlog. I feel like I’m an expert on the type of food the you get on a P&O cruise and that’s it. I wish they put her in cabin number 3B
C553EA59-9B38-472C-9878-5505E7FA6766.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.