Brogan Tate #3 - 50 and Fabulous, Filthy and Ravenous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD. What a 52 year old baby! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

She can edit her pictures but she is only fooling herself. Is she too thick to realise she’s double the size in her vlogs and stories?

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha girls check Megan’s insta!!! She’s posted a piccie with brogan 😂😂😂😂😂 coincidence? Or has someone been reading here?
the day theyre leaving Megan posts a picture!!! Bogan runs crying into Banjos arms tells me that it wasnt all sunshine and flowers in the tiny cabin!! such a forced smile on Megans face......

Reactions: 5
the day theyre leaving Megan posts a picture!!! Bogan runs crying into Banjos arms tells me that it wasnt all sunshine and flowers in the tiny cabin!! such a forced smile on Megans face......

Was just gonna say this, if you had an amazing time you would just wanna tell benji all about it not burst in to tears the minute u see him, she goes days at a time without seeing him as he works away so i doubt it's cz she missed him.

Good old benji tho, knew he could calm her down with food.

Reactions: 8
I have returned from holiday! Hello!

I think there may have been some falling out. Benji works away and she sometimes doesn’t see him for 5 days - so why would 7 bring her to tears?

Reactions: 6
Her latest instagram post where she said she cried so much because she missed Benji really does make me think she had a terrible time on the cruise

Reactions: 4
Ugh we’ve all said it but why does this girl find it so hard to go away with anyone without tit hitting the fan?

Trek America - no need to relive that
DLP with Kate from go ape - never seen again after that
WDW with Charlotte Ruff - yikes

After her last wdw trip with Benji she made a point of saying that that didn’t even argue... I’m skeptical.

Reactions: 5
I have returned from holiday! Hello!

I think there may have been some falling out. Benji works away and she sometimes doesn’t see him for 5 days - so why would 7 bring her to tears?
She’s pathetic ... granted I cried when I was reunited with my partner after 2 months as he was volunteering abroad with limited WiFi etc. But 7 days I would have loved the peace n quiet lol.

I don’t think the cruise was as perfect as she made out ... she probs cried to him because she has been caught out editing her photos.

Reactions: 1
If she’s crying over editing her pictures then she should wake up and do something about it. Doubt it though, it will be a full on weekend of food, possibly at the beach hut

Reactions: 2
Megan seems to love travelling but even she only put 3 posts up! Dated ship and a few pitstops clearly didn't do it for her!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.