Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

limited75

VIP Member
It's always 'Benji brining me this' and 'Benji making me that'. How about you make Benji a drink or do something for him. He sounds like such a muppet running around after this girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
What’s the point in another day in the life? It’s Groundhog Day.
She will wake up and play AC with a cuppa brought up by Benji, pretend to be busy while he faffs around like a diy expert, eat the same lunch, Benji will go to Tesco and bring back 10 bottles of Pepsi, she will film herself frying in the garden, they’ll do a ‘puzzle’ and he will cook dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LovelyBaby

I’m very new to this site but seeing the Brogan threads has made me (and my boyfriend!) have a gossip about a comment we saw Benji make in September.

Thought id post it here incase it was missed!
319A4D35-9E2B-4E7B-A332-0898E1E79119.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

NorwegianImposter

It makes me laugh when people think she’s struggling for money. She is very clearly not. An influencer her size will earn anywhere between £800-2000 per AD (either on insta or YouTube). Trust someone who until very recently worked in marketing and regularly saw youtubers brogans “size” earning that. A ‘bad’ month for her is still decent (probably 1500, with ad sense) and she’ll have months where she earns 3000+ to even out the bad months.
I really hope “influencers” are a casualty of this virus.

Reactions: 34

mrsrh

Chatty Member
60740E12-AD70-4189-8EAE-AF3CA84D30DF.png

this is a pisstake surely?! What lockdown diary?! She’s done jack shit!

• Haha
  • Wow

ot55

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she on cameo?? Someone’s work must be drying up 😂😂😂 she just also think the sun shines out of her arse to think people would pay for a video from her??

Shall we all chip in and request a video for our thread? 😂😂😂 she could even give us a new thread title?! Lmaoo
My favourite thing is how she says in the cameo video, you could buy one of her videos as a wedding anniversary gift. I would be so offended if that’s what I got 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

bsw123

VIP Member
We all have fucking mortgages and shit to pay for, do you think we all want to be out of jobs, on 80% pay?! No. But there’s a fucking pandemic on brogan. Grow the fuck up. You think your so special that your exempt from the rules because “you have a mortgage to pay” so your willingly putting other people’s lives at risk?! Absolutely disguisting. Brogan, this really hasn’t been a good 2 weeks for your. You are one nasty wee girl.

please can everyone share that screenshot!!!

Reactions: 33
Long time lurker, but had to make an account just so I could comment - WOW finally, a place where everyone actually says what we are all thinking.

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I rate Benji, I think he’s a decent guy. Earns a decent living, knows a trade etc etc. Yes he’s been sucked in with the free holidays etc but I would be the same ha!

she is Lazy and doesn’t pull her weight. He’s treated more like a waiter/personal chef/Instagram prop than anything

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s put her cameo price up to almost £8!!! Feel like someone should do one where she apologises to Becca about setting the witch hunt on her and how she was also at fault for breaking lock down rules too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsrh

Chatty Member
86C40CE6-5E6F-4609-AF25-E2F73282BAC5.jpeg

I cannot stress this enough ladies... she has NOT READ HERE IN FOUR YEARS!!! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gossgal

VIP Member
🎶 Brogates version of 12 day of Christmas Benji serves to me 🎶

12 Friendship fallouts
11 Fake Dress Sizes
10 Free Holidays
9 long liesssssssss
8 Shitty Hair brushes
7 Fake emails
6 Mooney Money
5 begging posts
4 Pepsi Max
3 Bagels and Sunbites
2 Rum & Coke
1 ONE nasty bittttcccchhhhh

Yes i'm bored 🙈
🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Laur91

VIP Member
To give her the benefit of the doubt, the pandemic has clearly had a mental impact on all of us and everyone will deal differently with the situation and the capacity to be productive. I know I am struggling to do my work. So I’m not going to be too harsh.
Eh I find it hard to empathise with this though really like I’ve found the lockdown hard too but I couldn’t just decide not to come to work without giving my boss an explanation. I couldn’t just text them saying ‘i don’t know x’ if they asked me when I’d be in next.

She has so many benefits and perks from working from home, she can decide as and when etc and works the hours she wants to - however there are people who essentially give her that luxury. If it wasn’t for her subscribers or viewers she wouldn’t be able to work like that, she doesn’t have any other income etc so it’s only fair that she responds with more than a couple of words to people who are asking, even if she’s having a hard time with it all right now.

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s been paid a couple of grand for that..... what the fuck, people are loosing their jobs, girls in some countries get raped and killed as soon as they come on their period........ she won’t have donated any money to the NHS or charities that support helping girls get access to sanitary towels etc

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31