Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CouchPotato13

Yeah so far I’m liking it! Concerned about my skin though.. I’ve been told it can give you bad breakouts which mine are already bad enough so that’s worrying! But I’m like 3 weeks into it so I’ll have to see. My best friend is on the same one as me and she hasn’t had a period for 2 years! So I’m hoping I’ll get on with it haha :LOL:

I tried the mooncup years ago and just couldn’t get used to it and it was uncomfortable and a bit impractical/annoying to have to keep taking it out and emptying it (and messy) and putting it back in again so I just stuck with pads. Could possibly try it again though but I’m hoping this pill I’m on will stop my periods completely.🤞
aw it is a bit faffy but I used to be able to go 12 hours without emptying it so never had to worry about being out and about! Hopefully it does! I had the mini pill and barely had anything. I am a coil convert tho, it wasn’t too bad, just like really had cramps for a day and then nothing really for 3 years 😍

Lola123

VIP Member
Someone’s actually paid for a cameo and left her a review!!! Someone on that live asked about her and Becca and asked to clear up the situation and mention some drama Chanel, does anyone have the link to the video where it was mentioned?

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
haha no problem, I take it you’ve seen the drunken clip now too? :ROFLMAO: I’ve been rewatching her old ones the last couple of days as I used to quite enjoy those back in the day!
Haha yes 🤣 it’s the first time I’ve seen the beach hut, can’t believe how big it is! Much have cost a fortune!

gee_beth

VIP Member
Random question after seeing how much our brogey drinks.. how often do you guys drink cans of fizzy drink? Just curious what the norm is :ROFLMAO: I have maybe 3 cans a week
I usually take one to work with me but I also drink 2.5L of water every day 😂 I used to drink like 3 cans of fizzy drink (not even sugar free:oops:) a day then kicked the habit about 5 years ago!