Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sybil

Chatty Member
Does anyone else immediately get put off purchasing from companies who have gifted and sent freebies to Influencers? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Dunno about you guys but I deffo got to 32 without knowing that I could use sanitary products for my period I’ve had once a month for 20 years 😂😂😂 so glad that these influencers are educating us all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Sybil

Chatty Member
These influencers really really tickle me. If they want to avoid negativity don’t come onto a ‘negative’ site? People have the right to an opinion on your shoddy, lazy work and they have the right to express it.

Influencers have the right to rate and slate products so why is it wrong for people to critique their work? Restaurants get critiqued. Movies get critiqued. Books get critiqued. Why are these people exempt? I have sympathy for people who are stalked and threatened because no one deserves that, ever, but these are comments. That is it.

I’m actively involved with a particular political party and we obviously get slated by our opposition but I certainly wouldn’t go rooting through their web pages and crying because they were taking the piss out of me or disagreeing with what I said. After all, people have every right to a different opinion. Why do these influencers let the opinion of complete strangers upset them so much? People aren’t actively going out of there way to upset and get at Brogan, so why is she even arsed?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lauurz

VIP Member
Might sound petty but it annoyed me when they were playing Klask and she points at the points counter and says 'someone in their marketing team would have had to print these and cut them out' whilst cackling. Yes Brogan, someone decided to make a counter of YOU to make YOU feel special and they've thought about YOU and put their time and effort into it to give YOU a personal touch to yet another gifted item. Almost a laugh to say 'what a loser to have a job where you have to cut little bits of paper up for people'- mocking someones job.
In my role at work I have to do little jobs like that every so often (cutting resources out for use in classrooms) and I'd be pissed off if someone laughed like that after I'd put the time in to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Kindred_

VIP Member
If there’s already a thread name decided from the last thread I apologise! Just leaving these here while I feel creative 😂 (think I’m giddy off the imogenation thread)

Brogan Tate #28 She's got a mortgage to pay but takes a two week break anyway

Brogan Tate #28 The good, the brog and the binky

Brogan Tate #28 The whole of lockdown spent dossing, biccies in bed with animal crossing x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Mable912

VIP Member
So she won't acknowledge COVID, and doesn't have the decency to do the Thurday evening clap, but will rinse this situation for every penny she can, all as a result of COVID and those of us who are still going to work to keep this country running?????

Charlotte knows exactly what this girl is like
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

So I’m a keyworker, putting my body on the line every day for a pittance, and Brogalo who shoves a few stories up around sunbites every now, makes a killing, is now going to claim TAXPAYER money...!? Even though she’s a Tory voting benefit shamer herself? Who has not once shown appreciation for the keyworkers, nor even acknowledged covid is happening?

She is vile. And more fool this ridiculous country and government for allowing this to happen.

It’s no wonder she’s not uploading when she knows she can get money from the government for doing nothing.

Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 38

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I just don’t think it’s hard when this is her JOB and INCOME to be a little more polite to those who watch her and allow her to live this life style to post a quick update across her socials .. doesn’t even need to be a video can be a written post saying “sorry guys, I’m really struggling at the moment because of x,y and z. I don’t want to produce content when I feel like this, that I can’t be proud of blah blah. I’ll be back next week/in 2 weeks/next month. In the meantime, stay safe and well. See you soon” instead, she is rude to people who tweet her and posts pictures/videos of her lying in bed/playing her keyboard etc. If she wants some time off, have real time off and don’t post anything. I find it insulting that I am struggling to deal with all this, just like everyone else. I haven’t seen my family for 7 weeks. I have followed social distancing. I still have to work (I’m lucky I can do it from home) even on the days I feel crap. I can’t send my manager a message saying I’m not doing my work today and I “don’t know” when I will.

• Heart

Disneydoubts

This is honestly the weirdest and most cringe as ever. Sitting on your bed messing around with pads in your pyjamas?!
All she does in ads, she is the most bland instagrammer ever.

• Heart

Solo_2810

Not sure if anyone knows but brogans got really long like really reallllly long natural lashes. She’s very blessed and very lucky. She never mentions it tho so you probably don’t know.

• Haha

Gigglywink

We all knew Brogie would be all over this. Feels very wrong to me that you tubers who are still doing ads and can still work pretty much as usual producing video content (potentially with more views than usual due to how many people are home and watching YouTube) are benefiting from this scheme and tax payers money. Sorry if this is just me but it just doesn’t quite sit right.

View attachment 130000

So she won’t clap for carers but she’ll claim the money.... typical Beggy Tate behaviour!

Reactions: 37

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
brogan is a nasty, selfish, immature, lazy person.

Brogan Tate #28 Got a morgage to pay, so no lockdown rules for her to obey.

Brogan Tate #28 So much hate, led to Beccagate, too much on her plate.

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
A9D204CD-EDD1-49F0-B1F6-92D9A91BEBD3.jpeg

What’s wrong with her?! If you need some time Brogan, do a POLITE AND FRIENDLY post just letting people know. With her lack of work ethic and commitment to her channel, new content and gaining new subs she will never get to that 100k milestone. In what other career can you act like this?! The way Brogan has acted from the start of all this has really opened my eyes to who she is. Lazy, inconsiderate and nasty.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I know I’m a little late to the game, but thought I’d still share. I had messaged her awhile back regarding another video that I didn’t think was appropriate during this time and although I commend her for responding- her response lacked empathy and definitely seemed insensitive to the world’s climate. View attachment 130727
Not having a go just asking if you’re saying that about her response why did you respond saying “exactly, Totally agree” that just makes her think she’s right?

• Heart