Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Ok this is going too far now. These people don’t know what has actually happened and yet they’re throwing allegations around and using words like ‘attacking’

0381F3EC-2053-43CF-8F2C-FECE1390F12A.jpeg

All she did was screenshot an instagram story and post it on tattle!! It’s disgusting how people are all jumping on the bandwagon. Brogey has been very misleading in her original tweet by saying someone has been ‘leaking personal information’ this isn’t true and it’s caused hundreds of people to publicly hate on anona.

I hope this ends brogans YouTube/influencer career (if you can call it that)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

LittleBird

I honestly can't believe this all started over a picture of home bargains being classed as private information - what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 51

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Can we take a secone to remember Brogan is HEARTBROKEN over this 🙄

Thousands of people have died in the UK, as many are risking their lives and seeing death daily, families are grieving and children are off school, we are all separated from our family and friends and shes fucking heartbroken over being outed in Home Bargains!? It’s not hard to see why her own parents can’t stand her is it? Benji is as gormless. Would he have that job without his dad? Nah, didn’t think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Sybil

Chatty Member
What happened between Charlotte Ruff and Brogan Tate during their dramatic trip to WDW?
No one knows and no one will ever know.
It’s basically The Fishing Trip incident in Gavin and Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Laur91

VIP Member
Ok putting this out there now cos I don’t think it’ll take us long to get there 😂

Brogan Tate #26 - Towel on her head & wearing a sack, don’t mess with Brogie cos ‘BABY I’M BACK’

• Haha
Reactions: 48

hrh89

VIP Member
That bianca is absolutely living for this. Sure I can see why Brogan is pissed off I probably would be but biancas going around replying to people “you’re going to LOVE finding out who it is” etc. She is finding it so exciting whilst her mate is probably quite upset. She is actually disgusting.

VV93

I don’t understand how she feels she can “report her to her management” for simply sharing her views on a forum. She’s done nothing wrong. We’re all allowed an opinion, this is not a “hate forum”.
Most people here will have been fans of Brogan at some point and are simply pointing out ways in which she can improve herself/her life/her content or calling her out for her obvious wrongdoings.

• Heart

On A Roll

Just wanna say, Anona you did nothing wrong and definitely didn’t ‘release private information’ ! Brogie is being her usual stuck up self and can’t take criticism.

That said, def agree with a previous poster - you should own this narrative! Don’t let her walk all over you like you’ve done something wrong. SHE’S the one who’s in the wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I can’t seem to be able to message anona directly but I just wanna say that we got your back - I don’t think you have done anything wrong like they are making out on Twitter.

Yes of course it sucks for someone to realise a friend isn’t actually a friend or whatever but that’s life. Brogans an adult, get over it! Worse things are happening in the world right now...

Anyways, anona - they are very wrong in putting this all over the internet, Brogans just trying to get attention and I think Binkys only in it for the drama.

Like another poster said, we discuss influencers on this site which people only access if they want to. They are sharing information and threatening to reveal names on twitter and Instagram which can be seen by many many people. They need to be ashamed of themselves.

Lots of love and support to anona 😘

• Heart

gee_beth

VIP Member
I don't comment on Brogan's thread much but read it regularly, I watched her years and years ago like when she fell out with parents etc. I may be a bit too hormonal here but I've just burst into tears. This definitely could've been dealt with privately, how dare they declare a witch hunt and publicly expose what's been going on. Why tweet about it? What has Brogan, Bianca etc achieved from doing that? I bet Anona/Becca feels like right shit after what they've done. If you're reading this Anona/Becca you did NOTHING wrong. Brogan posted that story on close friends because she knew it was wrong and people on her public story would've called her out for non essential shopping. Yes okay, you posted it on here at your own risk but why couldn't Brogan have messaged you privately rather than send her nasty crew of 'friends' in to investigate.

Brogan, if you can't handle the criticism or speak up against you're wrong-doings you need to leave social media immediately because this is not the job for you.

Edit: Gabriella Lindley can piss off getting involved. I would 100% not believe a word that vile woman says, she's full of shit (no literally, she hoards cat shit in her flat cos she's too lazy to go to the bin outside)

Last edited:

JLXRD

VIP Member
If Brogan has got new subs off this they will be sorely disappointed when her content is actually just her heavy breathing round her bland house filled with disney tat, whilst ordering Benjo around and trying to squeeze herself into size 16 clothes....

Edited to say, sorry I'm not being fair... you also get to experience the thrill of her mug collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ot55

VIP Member
So if she’s saying her friends read here and that’s how they discovered the mole situation, does that mean her friends enjoy reading shit about her? 😉 such loyal friends you have dear brogie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
It’s been brought to our attention that yesterday, an influencer or someone acting on their behalf set up an account here to share private PM’s between themselves and another influencer, in an attempt to scare our members into silence.

this is obviously against our rules,
this should be resolved between their friendship group and posting private pm’s that were sent after a hunt to track down this “friend” is something we don’t agree with.

the post has been left on the thread but in future hit report if you see anything similar,

We’re not here to get involved in their friendship fallouts,

we are just here to discuss influencers who are running their private life as a business, away from their socials.

Consider this the next time you post in this thread, everyone. It took us 4 days to find her, get concrete evidence, an admission of guilt and a sloppy apology. The things you say have consequences - as your Anona is about to experience. Behaving like a twat can cost you not only your jobs, but also the respect of everyone you care about. Don't let this be you.

• Wow
Reactions: 45