Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Brogan has got new subs off this they will be sorely disappointed when her content is actually just her heavy breathing round her bland house filled with disney tat, whilst ordering Benjo around and trying to squeeze herself into size 16 clothes....

Edited to say, sorry I'm not being fair... you also get to experience the thrill of her mug collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her subs have increased 74.5k not sure if she got some new subs from Gary’s followers after the chat they done. People are idiots

I don’t get it. Anona was told on here that she would be found out yet carried on so I assume she wanted to be busted! People said to her that the Tesco image was a trap...

Reactions: 4
Honestly just watched her stories again ‘got a new video tonight, not sure if the time was really right to upload it but I always upload on a monday’

Come the actual duck on. Now isn’t a time for you to be showing off your bland house because someone outed you for going to Home Bargains? Please.

If people like @thefoodmedic can still post their content on IG after doing night shifts on Covid wards where people are suffering and dying in their hundreds then I’m sure you can press ‘upload’.

Reactions: 19
Move over bianca, Gaby Lindley is now foaming at the mouth to reveal all. She’s been going on about this person for years and clearly wanting to say who it was.
Ugh knew she would rear her head. Gabby get back to pooing in boxes and making love to your cat

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I messaged Brogan this morning and she sent the weirdest reply... but don’t want to Rebekah Vardy myself 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly just watched her stories again ‘got a new video tonight, not sure if the time was really right to upload it but I always upload on a monday’

Come the actual duck on. Now isn’t a time for you to be showing off your bland house because someone outed you for going to Home Bargains? Please.

If people like @thefoodmedic can still post their content on IG after doing night shifts on Covid wards where people are suffering and dying in their hundreds then I’m sure you can press ‘upload’.
Thought she posted on her close friends list she would be taking a break this week?! Lies lies and more bleeping lies. Unless that was a trap aswell?! PATHETIC

Reactions: 5
duck me been off doing a course this morning popped on here and it’s all kicked off!!!!!!
Bogie just one question, why do your “friends” constantly read here then?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm more a reader, than a poster on blogger forums... I don't really know who Brogan is - but i saw her tweets being shared by bloggers I follow and as much as it isn't nice being talked about... In what way is having a conversation about someone in a place they're (allegedly) not looking class as bullying?! It's the equivalent of wearing a t shirt with a weird saying on it, and two people you didn't know had a conversation about it somewhere that you wouldn't hear it - how could you possibly say that's bullying?!

Bullying is targeted harassment, aimed *at that person*... Not general commentary about the things YOU CHOOSE to share about your life FOR ENGAGEMENT.

I just hate the watering down of the meaning of being bullied... Making yourself into a victim when plenty of people have much worse things than get said here, directed at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't think this should of been aired on social media, poor girl didn't write anything mean or offensive. Brogan and her friends have acted extremely childish about this, I've reached out to beccarose (if it is her) seemed like the right thing to do, don't think she deserves the hate she's getting.

Reactions: 29
bleeping hell brogan is a disaster.
She is absolutely loving this attention 😂 and you know what, guys... I’m happy for her.
I’m happy she gets this little bit of good news.

Benji is cheating on her with white trash, she looks like tit, her vlogs are atrocious, she spends her days playing a child’s game in her child’s rum surrounded by Disney child’s toys, her family is (to put it mildly) fucked up, her brother is everyone’s favourite (even her subscribers like him more). And worst of all - she has Bianca in her life. If you look up “trailer trash” you see a picture of her (and probably her tits).

I’m proud of us for giving her this. Well done everyone. We did a good deed. #bekind

And to our dear mole - we got you. Whatever happens, you’ve got us on your side.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Guys there’s no such thing as bad press lol! Her and bink have been blasting this all out strategically haha. They built this up so they would both get better social traffic. However inevitably really going to be boosting Beccas pages it would seem!
So not only blasting social distancing rules for the day, she’s advertising further for more gain. Man Bournemouth is going to LOVE you. And yes I do live in Bournemouth, and I for one can’t wait to see you out and about hun👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I liked a tweet calling her out for breaking lockdown rules and I’ve finally earned my blocked status! I was already subbed to Becca, much prefer her to Brogladyte anyway. I don’t even know why I watch Brogan, her videos suck the life out of me. Looking forward to the beige tacky house tour today.

Reactions: 8
Holy moly, took me forever to catch up from yesterday.

Do anyone know who Brogans management is, if she has some, these tweets and bullying and law breaking should be reported.

Reactions: 12
Well it official - Bianca’s life is almost as sad as Brogan’s.
A memoir.
“April 3rd, I think I caught the clap from benji (your dad) but couldn’t go to the doctor as his then grandmother (Brogan) had caused an extension to lockdown as she felt the need to leave the house for an ice cream scoop. Not long after that me and your father made it official’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Holy moly, took me forever to catch up from yesterday.

Do anyone know who Brogans management is, if she has some, these tweets and bullying and law breaking should be reported.
She doesn’t have any, she used to be apart of the same management as Brummy mummy, I assume she left as she wanted more of a cut of her brand deals and knows better 😂

Reactions: 3
considering Brogans not ‘officially’ named online, how does everyone know for SURE who it is. Can see her sat in bed texting everyone she knows who it is so they can join the cryptic tweet brigade

Reactions: 3
I’ve been on and off Tattle for about a year now, more so during the lockdown and don’t ever remember this happening! What on earth is she going on about? Posting pictures with horrible names of about brogan written on their foreheads?!

EDIT: I also don’t remember Brogan repeatedly apologising for her mistakes?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
considering Brogans not ‘officially’ named online, how does everyone know for SURE who it is. Can see her sat in bed texting everyone she knows who it is so they can join the cryptic tweet brigade
It’s like when people put feeling down xx on Facebook and everyone replies with u ok hun xx and they reply saying I’ll inbox you, she has gone about this the wrong way!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.