Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Well today was EVENTFUL. Thanks to all you equally unemployed low life’s who for the last year - like me - have nothing better to do so we while away the hours on this thread just waiting for someone to NOT spit on us if we were on fire.

same time tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

bsw123

VIP Member
Brogan, you need to be careful about what accusations you’re throwing out. She did not leak private information. Making those accusations could actually land you in trouble so fucking wind your non existent neck in.
Maybe we should all report you for ignoring social distancing rules eh??

while I’m at it, if Binky reveals the persons identity, THAT is private information.

Reactions: 61

Pinkii

VIP Member
I emailed the company with screenshots of Binkys horrible tweets.

Good luck deleting emails you don’t have access to Binks.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Now this is nasty...... wHaT hAppNeD tO bE kInD,

this is a targeted attack on someone’s business, their livelihood during a pandemic????

when all they did was share concerning information about lockdown flouting??

C2A13C60-7F3E-4E4E-AA45-3D9568F1B9D4.jpeg
C476A3AC-F7A1-45B8-9B97-B96353C621BC.jpeg

This girl is a troll.

brogan your little BTEC Charlie’s angel wannabe is targeting an influencer on a very public platform,
The user who questioned your activity did it here, away from public eyes if you weren’t looking for it.

you should be ashamed of your actions.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

LemonLife

VIP Member
Some of these ‘influencers’ getting on their high horses have less than 1,000 followers...Who you influencing exactly like hun the local village?

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
My favourite generalisation is 'they are just jealous of you'. It's possible to just dislike someone without being jealous y'know 😂

It's such a weak argument. And to say it about Brogan who is such an absolute state is just hilarious.

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
Oh my god defo not me 🤦‍♀️ I am not an influncer by any type Brogan I have a job to go to cheers for thinking its me 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 54

chlosib

Chatty Member
funny how i knew nothing about this until she made it public and its left a very bitter taste in my mouth. i was a subscriber and had followed for years. a blatant disregard for other people and starting a witch hunt is extremely gross and toxic behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 52

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Welcome to all new viewers as a result of #anonagate

I'd like to start off by reminding you of some of the worst of Brogan Tate...

That time she took part in the Race for Life purely for an #AD, did not even try and raise any money or awareness in the build up, just took her fee for the #AD and that was it. When she was called out on it, she claimed she would be using the fee to treat her sick Nanny, we all know that didn't happen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51