Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people on her twitter saying sorry this happened to you, sorry you had to go through this like someone has murdered her husband or some tit...
Yet not one of them questions why, if she wasn’t doing anything wrong by going to home bargains, did she make the story close friends only! Idiotssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m confused... She didn’t know if it was the right time to post a house tour but she had absolutely no problem or hesitation to upload her haul on Friday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn’t actually know who this Becca Rose was, but how pretty is she?? ❤
She's gorgeous and actually makes an effort with her appearance online. When she does her hair and make up they're flawless, unlike Bogey's attempts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All the people on her twitter saying sorry this happened to you, sorry you had to go through this like someone has murdered her husband or some tit...
Yet not one of them questions why, if she wasn’t doing anything wrong by going to home bargains, did she make the story close friends only! Idiotssssss
Murdered her husband😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New here after seeing it all on twitter, used to follow becca rose. Can someone summarise or point me in the direction of what she actually shared about brogan that was so bad?

Reactions: 2
Wait brogre (who said that it's sooo funny!) Had no issue blasting companies like blinds2go and bathstore all over her tit videos when her order went wrong. But no one can blast her online????? Pottle kettle.

Reactions: 30
New here after seeing it all on twitter, used to follow becca rose. Can someone summarise or point me in the direction of what she actually shared about brogan that was so bad?
It was just a story that brogan posted of herself waiting in a queue to go into home bargains.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
dreading the disney tat house tour

have you noticed she hasn't said i'm doing admin work lately

Reactions: 1
Ok this is going too far now. These people don’t know what has actually happened and yet they’re throwing allegations around and using words like ‘attacking’

0381F3EC-2053-43CF-8F2C-FECE1390F12A.jpeg

All she did was screenshot an instagram story and post it on tattle!! It’s disgusting how people are all jumping on the bandwagon. Brogey has been very misleading in her original tweet by saying someone has been ‘leaking personal information’ this isn’t true and it’s caused hundreds of people to publicly hate on anona.

I hope this ends brogans YouTube/influencer career (if you can call it that)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok this is going too far now. These people don’t know what has actually happened and yet they’re throwing allegations around and using words like ‘attacking’

View attachment 122794

All she did was screenshot an instagram story and post it on tattle!! It’s disgusting how people are all jumping on the bandwagon. Brogey has been very misleading in her original tweet by saying someone has been ‘leaking personal information’ this isn’t true and it’s caused hundreds of people to publicly hate on anona.

I hope this ends brogans YouTube/influencer career (if you can call it that)
Also, they weren't even friends!!!! Bogey only had her in her 'close friends' group because Becca is so much more successful and has loads more followers, Bogey wanted a slice of that pie, so was just trying to get her attention by including her in that group

Reactions: 23
I just reported bianca too. No need for those tweets at all, if you’re reading this Becca, ignore them all, you outed her for flouting rules during a pandemic, which isn’t bullying at all, but what is happening to you right now definitely is!!

Reactions: 26
She didn’t even say anything nasty or hateful about brogan did she?? All I can see is she got (rightly) fed up of people flouting these lockdown rules, had evidence, and served up the tea.

Reactions: 15
go on charlotte ruff... nows your time to expose bro-witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.