Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is a couple in their 20s going to out grow a house that big in 5 years?

They haven't added any value to that house , so what's the point of moving?
If anything, they’ll be at a loss at the moment as they’ve spent quiet a bit but haven’t really added any value. Yes the bathroom is nice, but the rest is still a mess - especially the roof, which I don’t think is fixed yet and all the foam filler on the external rear wall!

Reactions: 6
Brogan has to have one of the fastest moving threads 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Especially for her size, she’s quite small followers wise compared to others

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are they not using lockdown and the glorious weather to do some work on the garden and tidy up the tit tip it is ! It doesn't have to cost any money just a bucket load of hard work and motivation, oh hold on I think I just answered my own question 😂 I get that it may not be as insta ready as she wants but tidy it up at least and for god's sake Bogie buy a mower noone is going to gift you one !
I mean we would still rip into her cause its a non essential service..

Reactions: 2
Does she maybe want to be a bit of a house flipper?! Buy one, do it up and move on? Someone I know is on their third house in 5 years but she makes them BEAUTIFUL!

Reactions: 1
Does she maybe want to be a bit of a house flipper?! Buy one, do it up and move on? Someone I know is on their third house in 5 years but she makes them BEAUTIFUL!
She’d have to have taste to be able to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember shortly after she moved back in with her mum, she had left her car at work and her and her mum went shopping. They came back and the car park was closed and her mum called her “a silly little girl” in such a nasty tone, brogan couldn’t apologise enough. I think her mum is vicious !
Yeah i saw that.. Aweful. Then she realise the camera was on and was nicer a split second later

Reactions: 3
My Dad used to do that and it’s bloody hard graft! I cannot see Brogan being cut out for it at all! 😂

Reactions: 2
If anything, they’ll be at a loss at the moment as they’ve spent quiet a bit but haven’t really added any value. Yes the bathroom is nice, but the rest is still a mess - especially the roof, which I don’t think is fixed yet and all the foam filler on the external rear wall!
Yes, housing market is likely to crash... she will be stuck in it for a good few years now or she will make a massive loss

Reactions: 6
She always looks and sounds full of rage and hatred in those old vlogs. And she cried all the bleeping time.

Reactions: 10
Next thread suggestion : Brogan Tate, the house is a state, eating mountains of coleslaw off a Disney plate

or: she’s got 99 mugs but Benji can’t have one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Look at her effort and glowing skin the intro compared to now

Absolutely insane how different she looks and speaks/acts. I enjoyed her back then - hence why I subscribed and I felt like I could relate to her. It’s amazing to see how everything has changed. She looked happy and healthy and pretty good here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ive ended up rewatching a few vlogs, her reasoning behind having that as her office was because she liked being upstairs, she needed to be next to where she was going to film (the spare room) and she didn’t like the slanted roof in the downstairs room? It’s a stupid use of space but I doubt they’ll end up having very many people to stay once this is over
Think about it logically though, she stores her tripod in the room upstairs with the bed, and is surrounded by all her other tit.
She will then go into the ‘office’ to edit and upload...
There is no need for them to be next to each other plus running up and downstairs could add to her daily exercise 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
This weekly vlog #60 is amazing Bogey’s golden moments 🤣 laughing at company with tbp error I was like how dare you 🤣

About leaving her dads.. “I don’t actually feel safe there now”. (Because you can’t take the piss by bringing lads home and not doing any chores to contribute so your dad gets annoyed at you being lazy and you basically class him as aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Moving to mummy’s “mum is being really welcoming and kind”. (Probs coz she regrets shredding your coat, erasing herself from your business and kicking you out)

About Meghan.. “she listens to me talk so much tit about myself all the time”.

About The Dentist.. “their going to put me down with general aesthetic”. (Hahahaha what the actual)

laughing at a brands spelling error from the blogger programme “provides instant moisture and nourishment to” *confused face* “they didn’t finish their sentence” *laughs* (really hun, duryation, rum just to name a few)

On her shopping “looks really flattering on me, really suits me” “high waisted doesn’t suit me”. (Nothing new here, I just find it really weird for someone to say that ABOUT THEMSELVES 🤷🏻‍♀️)

On the doctors receptionist when she couldn’t get her own way “she’s really rude, her customer service is terrible”. (She’s doing her job hun, you’ve just moved back to the area and demanding a years supply of the pill, sorry CONTRACEPTIVE PILL Incase anyone was wondering what pill she could possibly be talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Her Graze box “I’m actually paying for my boxes now, like a normal er customer”. (Get away! Bogey doesn’t pay)

Giving blood “I’m so annoyed, they only have 17:10 and I finish work at 5 & I can’t go at lunch because I don’t think I’ll make it back in time”.

on the beach “this is actually 5 minutes from my mums house, I would absolutely adore to live round here”. (Moves there and visits the beach like never)

And that’s all folks.. from Bogey’s Bullshit #60

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This weekly vlog #60 is amazing Bogey’s golden moments 🤣 laughing at company with tbp error I was like how dare you 🤣

About leaving her dads.. “I don’t actually feel safe there now”. (Because you can’t take the piss by bringing lads home and not doing any chores to contribute so your dad gets annoyed at you being lazy and you basically class him as aggressive 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Moving to mummy’s “mum is being really welcoming and kind”. (Probs coz she regrets shredding your coat, erasing herself from your business and kicking you out)

About Meghan.. “she listens to me talk so much tit about myself all the time”.

About The Dentist.. “their going to put me down with general aesthetic”. (Hahahaha what the actual)

laughing at a brands spelling error from the blogger programme “provides instant moisture and nourishment to” *confused face* “they didn’t finish their sentence” *laughs* (really hun, duryation, rum just to name a few)

On her shopping “looks really flattering on me, really suits me” “high waisted doesn’t suit me”. (Nothing new here, I just find it really weird for someone to say that ABOUT THEMSELVES 🤷🏻‍♀️)

On the doctors receptionist when she couldn’t get her own way “she’s really rude, her customer service is terrible”. (She’s doing her job hun, you’ve just moved back to the area and demanding a years supply of the pill, sorry CONTRACEPTIVE PILL Incase anyone was wondering what pill she could possibly be talking about 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Her Graze box “I’m actually paying for my boxes now, like a normal er customer”. (Get away! Bogey doesn’t pay)

Giving blood “I’m so annoyed, they only have 17:10 and I finish work at 5 & I can’t go at lunch because I don’t think I’ll make it back in time”.

on the beach “this is actually 5 minutes from my mums house, I would absolutely adore to live round here”. (Moves there and visits the beach like never)

And that’s all folks.. from Bogey’s Bullshit #60
Let it all out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Benji seemed keen to get a rescue dog? It would be great if they did, I assumed they’d be getting a designer puppy

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.