Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to watch the video then I was like, I just can’t right now haha. But I saw the first few seconds and Ben already got in there with his humour...I swear he is keeping her afloat with the laughs, maybe that is why she has him in every video now! :LOL: How bad is that on your own channel you aren’t the most likeable or funny!

Reactions: 5
Weekly vlog 60 is prime time when I loved Brogan, she looks so much better in this video. Her hair, her skin, her attitude... everything. She seems so much happier and I think her job really helps that. Yeah she was a bit annoying and her fake accent is laughable but overall she is pretty likeable and more importantly relatable

Reactions: 3
In the new vid she was talking about the order in how they wanted to do things in the same order: moving in with one another, getting a house, getting a dog, engagement, married and then kids. She then goes on to say some of her friends are getting married before they have a house together because financially its too expensive to do both.

Really not sure why she brought this up? 🤣 Humblebrag that she managed to buy a house first? Jesus christ.

Also her fantastic grasp of the English language strikes again

"If the opportunity rose... We would move house". 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember shortly after she moved back in with her mum, she had left her car at work and her and her mum went shopping. They came back and the car park was closed and her mum called her “a silly little girl” in such a nasty tone, brogan couldn’t apologise enough. I think her mum is vicious !
yes this was the vlog that came up on my home today and turned it on and her Mum did say that, was unnecessary!
Watching an old Brogan vlog today and then her Q and A now it is hard to think she’s the same person... sounds completely different, had a fairly normal life then bar weird relationship with her Mum... her room was very impersonal at her Mums though, honestly looks like she could of been in a hotel.

Reactions: 2
In the new vid she was talking about the order in how they wanted to do things in the same order: moving in with one another, getting a house, getting a dog, engagement, married and then kids. She then goes on to say some of her friends are getting married before they have a house together because financially its too expensive to do both.

Really not sure why she brought this up? 🤣 Humblebrag that she managed to buy a house first? Jesus christ.

Benji wasn’t so keen at the idea of moving , brogan will want the typical insta perfect house. She thinks big houses, labels and expensive holidays will make her happy.

Reactions: 8
Benji wasn’t so keen at the idea of moving , brogan will want the typical insta perfect house. She thinks big houses, labels and expensive holidays will make her happy.
As I’ve said before, run Benji run, but then perhaps the gifted holidays are enough to keep him.

Reactions: 1

When they get a dog and Brogan's just sitting there waiting for Benji to propose. Tumble weed goes by..... 🙄

Christ alive imagine having your life planned out to that extent. I'm losing consciousness just thinking about it. That's how boring that is.

Reactions: 13
That video was just a massive brag fest. We have been on all these types of holidays, we can afford a house (and have been able to do it up) and a dog in the future 😴

Reactions: 7
Benjamin so doesn’t wanna move... whereas she clearly isn’t happy with the house!!

I absolutely love that Benjamin knows what an Aga is 😂😂😂 when I told my husband I want a castle and an Aga he was like what the hell is an Aga 😂😂😂
Needless to say I don’t have a castle or an Aga yet Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she doesn’t want kids and is skirting around it for him so he stays....

Reactions: 3
I feel like she doesn’t want kids and is skirting around it for him so he stays....
Yeah I find this odd. He mentioned having kids and a family and all she says is "yeah kids... If we decide that's what we want".

Surely by now (seeing as you bought a 3 bedroom house!!) You would have discussed if you wanted kids or not?!

Reactions: 26
It's unfair to put pressure on someone just because it's your life plan. So for example as soon as they get a dog in bogey's head they should get engaged now. Has she stopped to even consult him on this plan, maybe he doesn't want to ever get married (some people don't these days) so there would be no point in getting engaged tbh. Also having this relationship plan is stupid so if benji did pop the question in the near future, not in a million years would she say no because we haven't got a dog yet 😂 . I think because she's so used to getting her own way she probably hopes that benji will just roll over and accept that she doesn't want kids after they get married (if by some miracle they get that far).

Reactions: 2
Just watched the car saga ‘good job I’m leaving here soon’ 😳 You still worked there ffs! No wonder they told her to use her holidays and leave early.

Reactions: 7
yes this was the vlog that came up on my home today and turned it on and her Mum did say that, was unnecessary!
Watching an old Brogan vlog today and then her Q and A now it is hard to think she’s the same person... sounds completely different, had a fairly normal life then bar weird relationship with her Mum... her room was very impersonal at her Mums though, honestly looks like she could of been in a hotel.
What number vlog is this one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.