Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200420_211908_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

😂😂 Brogan clearly too busy with Binky's zoom party to be deleting or replying to comments tonight. Which I bet she is also fuming about that no one did a zoom party for her 😂

I noticed that Benji likes most of Binky's photos just not the one where she is half naked. Clearly knows there are some lines not to cross!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did I seriously just waste 6 minutes of my life watching a mug collection? Looks like I'm the mug!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I haven't watched the latest vlog but I saw the title saying something like "my mug collection" and thought f*ck me!!! This witch thinks this is content suitable to upload? Ignoring the fact that we are in the middle of a bloody global pandemic, why on earth did she think that was something worth showing?? Is anyone interested in seeing someone else's cups???? The mind truly boggles

Reactions: 6
Benji definitely reads Tattle. Several times he has been the one in vlogs to bring up topics discussed on here e.g. the Kev sleeping in the lounge debate.

Hi Banjo, hope you've been loving my profile piccie, it's been with me now for a good 6 months at least 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I haven't watched the latest vlog but I saw the title saying something like "my mug collection" and thought f*ck me!!! This witch thinks this is content suitable to upload? Ignoring the fact that we are in the middle of a bloody global pandemic, why on earth did she think that was something worth showing?? Is anyone interested in seeing someone else's cups???? The mind truly boggles
It’s another idea stolen off someone else (like the Disney day at home videos)... Brummy Mummy did a ‘Disney Mug collection’ a few weeks back (didn’t watch it but saw it mentioned) 🤦🏻‍♀️

BROGAN GET YOUR OWN bleeping CONTENT

Reactions: 10
Wtaf was that stupid smile like 2 seconds into the vlog when she’s still in bed, it’s like she’s trying to be flirty or something 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she using GHD straighteners in the vlog? I’ve been looking at getting some but her hair looks like a bag of tit after using them and it’s putting me off.

Reactions: 1
Was she using GHD straighteners in the vlog? I’ve been looking at getting some but her hair looks like a bag of tit after using them and it’s putting me off.
Get them, I have thick wavy hair (think beach but been dragged through a bush as well) and they work amazingly for me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.