Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The relationship will break down soon.cant wait if I'm honest. I watched the daily vlog from the other day and shes so patronising to Ben. He was off camera somewhere and he walked into the room and she said 'ooh here he is' like he was a pet or a small child. If I did that to my fiance hed worry about my wellbeing. Hes your partner ffs!

Reactions: 14
Do you think she done that on purpose though
why was she determind to get an island though for not cooking on it maybe to show 24 cans of cream soda
I couldn’t really understand what she was talking about. Food taking forty minutes to cook, a power cut.. any excuse to be lazy and order food. You can cook fajitas in 15/20 minutes max.

Reactions: 8
What baffles me, is that this is what she chooses to show the world?? Imagine how she speaks to Ben when the camera isn't on
Jezzz I hadn’t thought of that, I hate to bloody think how tit she is to him off camera. ‘Ben if you don’t cook my dinner yums and bring me a drinkie, I’m going to scream until I go purple and then I will call mummy’ BEENNNNJJJJJJJJ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched a vlog in so long, and wow she is SO out of breath! It's making my breathing go funny, I feel like I'm hyperventilating just watching her!

Also, I got so angry when Benji was cooking and she was just hovering around not helping or cleaning or anything. But then when they cleaned up after Benji was helping. She is so lazy!

This was only 2 years ago... This is her about the same distance the same as well)
The second picture... why would you put that on the internet, we all have our rough days but the whole world doesn’t need to know about it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey new commenter here!

Reading the whole thread through reminded me a while ago noticing that benji likes almost all of megan's photos, when meg & brogs were on the cruise i remember noticing that benji was liking megan's photos but not all of brogans at the time!

I think he definitely pushes boundaries liking so many girls photos ..

id be sick of her shite too though

Reactions: 16
WTAF was that !!!

Brogan give Benji the camera and duck off up to your office and start typing up a CV and start applying for real jobs. This was the worst vlog I’ve ever seen.

One thing I picked up on the slog was how Brogan almost looks pissed off when Ben explaining things or trying to be funny. I would prefer to listen to Ben that her banging on how grateful she is

Reactions: 26
I have to say I’ve not watched a Vlog in ages....
However after reading this thread this evening (and reading about the last vlog) I’m desperate to have a look and see what the heck is going on with this car crash (no pun intended) of a life she’s leading now!
Torn between wanting to be a nosey cow and not wanting to give Brogladyte any more views!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I have to say I’ve not watched a Vlog in ages....
However after reading this thread this evening (and reading about the last vlog) I’m desperate to have a look and see what the heck is going on with this car crash (no pun intended) of a life she’s leading now!
Torn between wanting to be a nosey cow and not wanting to give Brogladyte any more views!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s only on 2.9k views! One more wont make a difference 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh you forgot the thumbs down
Yes thumbs down is the only way to show companies what we actually think of Bogey because she deletes negative comments!

We managed to get 237 dislikes on her ATD video... and since then they've refused to work with her! Poor poor Brogan now having to pay for her own holidays, my heart bleeds

Screenshot_20200420_221644.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes thumbs down is the only way to show companies what we actually think of Bogey because she deletes negative comments!

We managed to get 237 dislikes on her ATD video... and since then they've refused to work with her! Poor poor Brogan now having to pay for her own holidays, my heart bleeds

View attachment 113681
Holy tit this is amazing! It’s like a beacon of light in the bogie slob mist!
Everyone seems pretty certain Bogiepants reads here. Do we think Ben reads here..?

Reactions: 4
WTF!

If I had more time on my hands, I would watch her vlog again and count how much of it is her talking about food. Shes such a little tubber. It’s all she bloody talks about. Muller yogurt this, Pepsi and Malibu that. She has a serious issue with food and eating right now.

She really annoyed me at the end when benji was trying to explain what was wrong with the oven, and she was so patronising “I don’t know what that is ha” and and then zoned out and ignored him.

I don’t think I’ve ever come across somebody with a personality as ugly as hers. What the hell is Benji still doing with her.

Wonder if Benji reads this?

Reactions: 22
I've also been wondering if Benji reads here. I know if it were me, I'd be absolutely mortified for anyone to know how much criticism I received for the content I put out and also on me as a person etc. Let's face it she has one of the biggest thread turnovers on here.
That's what makes me think she wouldn't have told him about it herself, but I do think he knows and reads here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.