Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh that room is very 1980s! Definitely not the glam life she was expecting!

That girl who commented on her Instagram was right: Greek cruises are not all about the ships!

Reactions: 6
Look at that view? It's the same view you get leaving the port of Hull ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That room looked pretty shite! Perfect for 52 year old Brogie! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else praying for rough seas to see how the water baby copes. When those ships rock they really rock

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched her packing video?

Sheโ€™s put shoes on her bed up by her pillow :sick: shoes sheโ€™s worn outside! Thatโ€™s rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I also love that she showed us her Imodium and her femfresh... queen of oversharing strikes again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's gone very quiet for a few hours ๐Ÿค” maybe she's either:
Eating as much of the free food as possible
Having to move rooms because of a fallout with Megan
Or the ship has no Wi-Fi which she would freak out over with her "job"

Reactions: 4
She's gone very quiet for a few hours ๐Ÿค” maybe she's either:
Eating as much of the free food as possible
Having to move rooms because of a fallout with Megan
Or the ship has no Wi-Fi which she would freak out over with her "job"
Haha just imagine if there's no wifi!! what would water baby brogie do, she never goes offline even when she takes "breaks" constantly posting ads on instastories

Haha just imagine if there's no wifi!! what would water baby brogie do, she never goes offline even when she takes "breaks" constantly posting ads on instastories
I don't think there is on cruise ships and if there is it's VERY expensive! If it aint been kindly gifted on top of the free cruise I don't think we will be hearing from broggly until she docks somewhere. Let's hope the first piccie is her jumping in to that greek sea with her wobbly arse in the air!

• Haha
I hope this is the last holiday she gets i really do wait till she has a meltdown from doing errands and a food shop is her and benji ok they seem quiet together before she left

Brogan cant cope without the internet its an addiction

Reactions: 5
She did a blog post earlier this year in partnership with a USA travel company and said she had a trip booked but couldn't say anything about it yet.

Reactions: 1
She did a blog post earlier this year in partnership with a USA travel company and said she had a trip booked but couldn't say anything about it yet.
I'm wondering if she's going back to Disneyland California and the West coast again like she did with trek America

Yeah that's what people are thinking.

With this cruise, she is making such a big deal about how she had no time to pack and only had to do it the night before. So frustrating. She literally had all the time in the world as she does nothing all day

Meg those photos are amazing, I am currently snorting like a pig ๐Ÿฝ at the running one. Absolutely brilliant please keep doing them!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meg those photos are amazing, I am currently snorting like a pig [emoji201] at the running one. Absolutely brilliant please keep doing them!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I will!! [emoji847][emoji847]

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.