Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so when she says that sadly she wasn’t able to go to the new birmingham primark press event i wonder what her actual reason was? because let’s be honest she doesn’t have any other commitments stopping her going really does she

Reactions: 2
Seems she also chased Prince Harry!
I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂

She’s just done a pack with me for her cruise, I’m still sniggering at all these photos from Meg I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it yet 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Her Clothes...

I don’t understand - does she not look in the mirror when she buys / puts these on?

Girl... go to any department store, river island, Topshop they offer a personal shopper...
do yourself and us all a favour.

Reactions: 1
Uaaaaaaau, I had no idea Brogie worked as an extra for Titanic and Game of Thrones! I'll have to do some research and see if I find more! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh and any special requests, send them my way as I'm having far too much fun!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy bleeping tit Meg.

You have actually killed me.

What about next to reflective keanu?

Reactions: 3
Is she addicted to packing???

Watching her vlog -- banging on about packing

Makes separate video -- banging on about packing

Reactions: 3
Uaaaaaaau, I had no idea Brogie worked as an extra for Titanic and Game of Thrones! I'll have to do some research and see if I find more! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh and any special requests, send them my way as I'm having far too much fun!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
😂😂😂 haha crying with laughter, you made my day with these

Reactions: 2
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] haha crying with laughter, you made my day with these
Yaaaay, I'm so glad to hear that! [emoji847][emoji847] I shall make many more then! At least until you guys tell me you're fed up and to stop! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am seriously having so much fun here, laughing my ass off. These are fricken awesome.

Reactions: 4
Omg the pack with me video 😴😴😴 so excessive once again. Imagine being in your 50s and still needing to phone mumaaayyy because you can't get everything in your suitcase 🤔 and what was the solution.....take a bigger case 🙄🙄 nice to see she had her immodium and sudocrem packed 👏

Special shout out to @Meg1912 I've had actual tears of laughter with your piccies tonight!!

@Meg1912 what about either of these after the Titanic has sunk and she's on that bit of wood with kate winslet floating in the sea 😂

Then this one at the last supper of Jesus christ 😂😂

Then you gotta find a good one for this fucker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.