Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was her mum not there at the finishing line to be a proud mama an all i think somethings happend again she hardly mentions her these days

I hope she paid for that manicure and pedicure. She should be supporting local small business, not leeching off of them. It doesn't overly bother me when she's getting sent crap from bigger companies because they have huge profit and are very well known but this poor girl is starting out running her own small business and Brogan's taking handouts.
i have my own hairdresser and always tip her its just nice thing to do an there happy, imagine brogan doing a charity like for africa they hardly get food as it is she would have a meltdown out there

Last edited:
was her mum not there at the finishing line to be a proud mama an all i think somethings happend again she hardly mentions her these days
I think mummaaaay Julie has buggered off to Dubai! Brogan mentioned that was why they didn't see her on mother's day and went to Alton Towers instead. Didn't say why they didn't see Benji's mum tho.

Reactions: 2
I think mummaaaay Julie has buggered off to Dubai! Brogan mentioned that was why they didn't see her on mother's day and went to Alton Towers instead. Didn't say why they didn't see Benji's mum tho.
Brogan says so if she doesnt see mummmmyyyy benji doesnt :rolleyes:

Why even bother commenting 'Each to their own' - what a witch! She really feels she's above everyone else!
She is so rude! That girl's comment was nothing but sweet advice - basically saying the ship might not be super luxurious so don't base your ideas of cruises on that cruise along! Knowing Beggy she probably thinks it will be Disney cruise standard. I can't stand the way she treats her viewers. What a witch.

Reactions: 11
was she already bad mouthing the ship cause its not her taste :oops::mad: ITS FREE witch I WANT HER OFF YOU TUBE HAD ENOUGH OF HER

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don't forget her obligatory jumping into the sea pic that she always does 😂 the one where you can see how much weight her ass has gained since her last holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can we get her banned please that comment from her has riddle me shes bleeping ungrateful to everyone

Don't forget her obligatory jumping into the sea pic that she always does [emoji23] the one where you can see how much weight her ass has gained since her last holiday
This one?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I was invited to the Disney event tonight with Primark but sadly I just couldn’t make it”

36FDE44C-94A6-43EA-9FB1-F83E1FC6D9D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the pic I was thinking of, she treats us to one every holiday!

Studio_20190410_155131.png

Let's not forget this gem too:
Studio_20190410_154949.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wasn't that the chiropractor? She gushed about him a lot too. Not been back since.

I hope she is packing some warm clothes for her cruise as the weather around Greece isn't that great at the moment! Sea looks a bit rough too, but of course she is a water baby isn't she - holds nose to jump in water 😂😂
Ohh I think you’re right!

New insta bio; award winning lifestyle and travel vlogger. Hmmmm ok hun, you’re tit award was nothing to do with either bit misleading to brands :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.