Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see if she'll still feel this happy about her tit diet when she's sunbathing next to Megan, the stunner! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Im expecting a pack with me cruise video - you know shes a special snowflake thats only had a cruise holiday

I have only managed to get two weeks off WORK since Jan and she can sit with a cold coke and burger you think after her fun run it sink in about eating healthy but no a Burger then moan about stomach cramps

I told myself not to watch her but I need begging tips I want two new couches for free

Let's see if she'll still feel this happy about her tit diet when she's sunbathing next to Megan, the stunner! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Have you notice Megans kept her relationship quiet until Brogan said in a vlog Megans got a boyfriend

Reactions: 3
She really has no self awareness, she's been in her dungeon of a spare room too long and only surrounds herself round other hole blogger content and has no friends.

Her recent Insta post has irked me! Imagine rubbing it in like that to her followers, never mind the youngsters who follow her and look up to her

"Hmm maybe I can go to five guys on a monday just like Brogan"

So inspiring Brogan you absolute tubby gremlin!

Makes me think back to those trek America vlogs when literally no one on that trip wanted anything to do with her, 20 people can't be all wrong, she must have been out of control with her behaviour on that trip! Like I said just no self awareness.

Reactions: 8
She really has no self awareness, she's been in her dungeon of a spare room too long and only surrounds herself round other hole blogger content and has no friends.

Her recent Insta post has irked me! Imagine rubbing it in like that to her followers, never mind the youngsters who follow her and look up to her

"Hmm maybe I can go to five guys on a monday just like Brogan"

So inspiring Brogan you absolute tubby gremlin!

Makes me think back to those trek America vlogs when literally no one on that trip wanted anything to do with her, 20 people can't be all wrong, she must have been out of control with her behaviour on that trip! Like I said just no self awareness.
I remember when she went on that trip and I felt so sorry for her etc. However I’ve had my eyes opened and if she was half as annoying on that trip as what she is in her vlogs then no wonder THE WHOLE GROUP ignored her!

I remember when she went on that trip and I felt so sorry for her etc. However I’ve had my eyes opened and if she was half as annoying on that trip as what she is in her vlogs then no wonder THE WHOLE GROUP ignored her!
She was controlling everyone and the sites you would think Brogan was the trip leader she said to one of the girls in sarky tone have i got us lost yet

Reactions: 1

This isn't even a year's difference, first one is taken from her SITC highlight! 😲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone get the feeling shes not in to Benji as she makes out to be just to have an instagram boyfriend and somewhere to live he seems so in to her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone get the feeling shes not in to Benji as she makes out to be just to have an instagram boyfriend and somewhere to live he seems so in to her
I don't think he's THAT into her tbh!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
He was totally contemplating pushing her off that balcony
I wouldn't be surprised if poor Megan pulls the same face having to share a room with Brogie. [emoji1785][emoji1785]

Spot the difference! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Only thing they got right is bloody flip flops!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree that Benji seems more into her. I think she wanted a boyfriend for the status she felt it gave her and the validation (look at her job! We all know she needs loads of that!) and because he brought her flowers and sang Disney in the car she thought he’d do.

She’s said multiple times she thinks he’s ugly or not good looking. I just don’t see how you can be with someone you don’t find physically attractive.

She’s there for the roof over her head. I’m just waiting for the day when she gets home and Benjis dad has emptied her ‘office’ onto the driveway like her mum did.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Brogan is quite unattractive herself, especially compared to Benji. He is the better looking of the two.

I have wondered how she finds it so easy to get boyfriends.

Reactions: 17
She’s there for the roof over her head. I’m just waiting for the day when she gets home and Benjis dad has emptied her ‘office’ onto the driveway like her mum did.
With her cath kitson freebies blowing down the road 😂

• Haha
[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] Someone please tell Brogie black tie attire doesn't mean literally black attire. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love it when she has a slight breakdown in a vlog. None of her summer clothes that she wore in Florida in September fit her anymore. Like seriously? How much weight has she gained?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.