Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
My sister is fairly nervous about the tube and she manages to get across London by tube and she doesn’t travel to London more than once a year

Reactions: 5

TubeTired

VIP Member
What in the plastic Barbie doll leg hell is that photoshop stretch fail?! My arse her pins are that long and thin.

I leave for WDW in 2.5 weeks… been eating well and getting my steps in to prepare for the horrendous Florida heat. We have 4 park days and plan to have an afternoon break 2 of the days. No plans for a nap just an extra shower and possibly a swim in the pool. I love a good nap on a day off but not on a vacation like Disney!
I occasionally watch another "travel" YouTuber and she's about 50 ish with two kids in late teens. In one of her videos she said they normally get about 10 hours per day of sleep.

Reactions: 5

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
All this bragging about the ‘naturally curly hair’ but it just makes her look wider 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she lost some weight in her face it (might) look half decent
I think she needs a fringe. I thought her hair actually looked decent when she must have diffused it but it just made her face look bigger. She still looks best with a blowout imo.

Reactions: 4
I mean I sort of get the AD as I am partial to getting picky bits from M&S as a treat some weekends or have people over but it is not my local everyday shop (too far away or it would be).

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
On their way home so soon? They couldn’t have arrived until lunch time on Friday and leaving Sunday afternoon.. I don’t think I would have bothered!
Based on the timing of her post, they will have got the 18:51 from Disney. I've done several 1 night/2 day trips going at off peak times and got loads done in a small amount of time.