Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not over the dumping the open tubs as a sweet table. You can hire everything you need for that and she just doesn’t care.
The amount of shite she always buys and storage things you'd think it be right up her street buying cute sweet jars to display them.

Reactions: 28
Agree I go on other threads and they are so dull - ironic that ‘miss no humour’ has the funniest thread!

Reactions: 20
The plonking the tubs of sweets on the table is just them all over, lazy, no style, no class, just tacky!

Reactions: 26
totally agree

My guess is someone else, maybe his parents since Julie bought the dress, paid for this meal or it wouldnt have happened. I don’t think they’d have done anything involving anyone else if they could have avoided it.

Reactions: 14
I’m trying to think who else there was that we know Brogan was friends with that doesn’t seem to have gone on Saturday. Did the random person she became friends with in Asda go? It’s quite sad really to see that she doesn’t seem to have any friends from the Hampshire/Dorset area and everyone who went is from further afield.

Reactions: 15
The sweets still in their plastic cash & carry tubs was the most depressing thing for me - I mean at least put them in some nice jars etc. I did that for my 30th - this looked so basic! She should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 39
I always love it when these two throw their money around, yet their trashy colours always show. This tragic wedding party is like the Ritz all over again. So unbelievably tacky.

That video of her dancing alone in that care home living room is so sad. I almost feel sorry for her, but then I remember what a self-absorbed snob she is.

Reactions: 35
The sweets still in their plastic cash & carry tubs was the most depressing thing for me - I mean at least put them in some nice jars etc. I did that for my 30th - this looked so basic! She should be embarrassed.
For my wedding we got some nice jars from Amazon for like £10-£15 and it came with tongs, bags etc - would have looked much better than the cash and carry tubs

Reactions: 18
Georgie? The other Gary? Were they there?

Reactions: 2
Considering she loves buying for the sake of buying, I’m surprised she didn’t get proper sweet jars and tongs etc.

Reactions: 14
Considering she loves buying for the sake of buying, I’m surprised she didn’t get proper sweet jars and tongs etc.
From the picture it looked like there was just one pair of tongs

Reactions: 8
These two bitches stay at home, barely leave the house if they don't go to Disney or London or get a free invitation and they still talk about how it is "easy and fast to cook" with Hello Fresh. They're so lazy. At this point they must have 90% of the recipes, why not try to spice them up a little? I don't know add some sugar!

Reactions: 23
Georgie? The other Gary? Were they there?
I think the other Gary and his partner were there. I seem to recall them being in some of the Photo Booth pics.

I still can’t believe there wasn’t one photo with Bianca except in the background talking to Fraser. Like not one single photobooth shot of BinScar and his Portuguese tart. So disappointing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.