Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on board must have been so confused by her wearing a badge that said ‘30’ 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My god! The level of attention seeking in the birthday vlog was completely embarrassing to watch. On the one hand she acts like a 10 year old but on the other she looks like a 60 year old.

Thread suggestion: LOOK AT ME!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg, I love a good slice of cake or dessert if we’ve gone out for supper on my birthday and I’ll get tipsy. That’s the extent of what I want every year - a meal with friends and family, cake, and booze. The end.

She’s just beyond bizarre!

Reactions: 10
can't beat a bit of cake, but in borg's case it's like giving an alcoholic a bottle of smirnoff and saying go wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay guys I feel like everyone has to know that @Ben Dover is queen(?) of the photoshops by now.....😅

I mean Brogan prob has put on 3 stone but I don't think she's admitted it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
She was genuinely more excited for her birthday that happens every year, than her ‘one and only’ wedding day…..

Reactions: 27
Another classic kid quote from my 14 year old: “30?! It’s her 30th birthday? No, surely she is older than 30!!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How pathetic is she about her birthday, Jesus woman you’re SUPPOSED to be a grown up, that tit gets left behind after you enter adulthood.

Its my birthday Saturday, I won’t be doing anything much. Will be working as I’m doing a bit of overtime at the mo and then teen and I are getting a takeaway as a treat. I also had a Toffee Yum Yum pastry from Lidl today and that’s as close as I will get to a birthday cake - partly cos ehhhhh I’m a grown up but mostly because I’m on a diet. Lost just under a sone in the last 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think 3 stone since her wedding seems like a LOT and she's actually pretending she weighed less to begin with? I mean she's definitely gained a noticeable amount of weight since her wedding, too, but 40+ lbs in under 2 months seems like your family need to be staging an intervention for you if you don't already see it as a MASSIVE wake up call.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think 3 stone since her wedding seems like a LOT and she's actually pretending she weighed less to begin with? I mean she's definitely gained a noticeable amount of weight since her wedding, too, but 40+ lbs in under 2 months seems like your family need to be staging an intervention for you if you don't already see it as a MASSIVE wake up call.
She hasn’t actually gained 3 stone since her wedding 😂 (well, that we know of), that was an edit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hasn’t actually gained 3 stone since her wedding 😂 (well, that we know of), that was an edit
Oh 😆 I 100% wouldn't have put it past her to have gained 3 stone in the past year but trying to blame it all on the cruise hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes deffo trolling

Big birthday or big witch?
Screenshot_20240426_014238_YouTube.jpg

---
I'm sorry but the scavenger hunt was cute AF. Put some quirky fun couple in that situation and it'd be lovely. I really enjoyed that he took the time to work all that stuff out (basic as it was, I love a good scavenger hunt haha). If you're stuck at sea on a "big day" you'd have to find something like that to entertain yourselves. If my ex put in half the effort Benji did at that point he might not be an ex :p
I feel like he did it to get her to do some exercise

Most she moved all cruise 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.