Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a fairly easy climb says Brogan with a beetroot sweaty face.

Dress does nothing for her. She looked extra round.

And yes, fancy restaurant and you keep your sunglasses on your head the whole time!

Have an extra 15 mins till bus, yes lets go look at McDonalds menu.

Can't believe she is still rocking white swimsuits thinking they look nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Capture d’écran 2024-04-22 à 19.34.40.png

Going to Nobu looking like that. He had to wear trousers because of the dress code and she wore flip flops. In Nobu. In the 4 Seasons Hotel. Flip-Flops. I have no words

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Just before going into a fancy restaurant after sweating profusely.
Snorted at this 🤣
IMG_5399.jpeg

IMG_5400.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
“I need a sweat towel, I think I packed the sweat towel” - Boak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
her tits have sagged so much they are now on her sides !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I was going to say was it the light or were her tits really sagging that low in that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, what are her tiddies doing 😭 the colour of her, the colour of her dress and the collar on the dress is giving….boiled, under-seasoned sweaty ham 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.