Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding it very strange that all these ‘influencers’ that were at the party yesterday there is not one story or posting about it, no tagged photos of Brogan. Nothing.
I bet everyone was told not to post anything

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m finding it very strange that all these ‘influencers’ that were at the party yesterday there is not one story or posting about it, no tagged photos of Brogan. Nothing.
I bet everyone was told not to post anything
Also find it odd. But also don't know why she would ask that, everyone has seen the wedding video and vlog, pretty much everyone there would have also seen her dress as she was sharing pictures of it to everyone before the wedding.
Whole thing just seems weird as I don't imagine anyone would be shelling out a huge amount as a gift, unless there are family members there who would?!

Do we think the glow up will come?!

Reactions: 11
If I was one of the influencers who had come from further away to attend, I’d be pissed. As someone else commented about the dress Bianca wore, they were probably given illusions of grandeur with top venue and a full on sit down meal, canapés to start, DJ, etc. from Hyacinth Lever. Imagine paying for travel and a hotel for the night to attend what appears to amount to a downmarket cafe lunch or drinks and nibbles with druggies hanging out outside the venue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to see someone upload a photo that accidentaly shows bogie from behind so we can see if the dress was only holding on thanks to extra ribbons or safety pins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bournemouth wedding venue full package all bells and whistles and on their date 5.5k
---
Tour of Australia and Singapore including flights, no cost of upgrade to business class but let's just say including the flight upgrade £10k
---
Tour of New Zealand (the "popular points") £7.5k
---
And Hong Kong disneyland
Hotel, average £260 a night plus 2 day tickets
Total cost £576
---
Then finally to finish of at their beloved dubai, a 5 star hotel for 4 nights, according to booking.com for high end is £800

So basically they could have had a lovely wedding for up to 50 guests (they may not fill 50 but still)
And hit all their dreams locations
For a total cost of
26-30k
All whilst seeing places they actually wanted to see
Stayed in Nice hotels
No days and days at sea
and no extremely depressing wedding pictures of them dancing alone in the domino room

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Also find it odd. But also don't know why she would ask that, everyone has seen the wedding video and vlog, pretty much everyone there would have also seen her dress as she was sharing pictures of it to everyone before the wedding.
Whole thing just seems weird as I don't imagine anyone would be shelling out a huge amount as a gift, unless there are family members there who would?!

Do we think the glow up will come?!
Nah it's never coming, they are gonna rot. Cancer a heart surgery and wedding didn't get them to do it..

Reactions: 14
Hahaha I’ve been waiting for you to read all this, I always remember you’re local after balloon gate 🤣
Ah noo I’m not a local! That was mrsh and aggytha our resident spies. I put my picture as a photo of the engagement balloons that they saw in the window as a homage to them as nobody believed them at the time! 😂🙈 I think mrsh and I have similar profile pictures.

Sadly not local but I can appreciate how crazy it is in a cosy club as a Brit who has been to many of them (usually for a panini with my mum 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Brogan really thinks she's a local celebrity. Where were the papz?! We need the photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The current conspiracy in our household is that there’s no way she’d put out all these truly unflattering angles unless she was planning a sponsored glow up.
I’d say this is a solid theory except the one thing she hasn’t considered is not having the willpower to manage it! She’s too deep in her sloth lifestyle to actually desire a change.

Reactions: 7
Ah noo I’m not a local! That was mrsh and aggytha our resident spies. I put my picture as a photo of the engagement balloons that they saw in the window as a homage to them as nobody believed them at the time! 😂🙈 I think mrsh and I have similar profile pictures.

Sadly not local but I can appreciate how crazy it is in a cosy club as a Brit who has been to many of them (usually for a panini with my mum 😂)
Ohhh what? I was sure it was you who had a relative who lived near Brogan. Nvm then, sorry 🤣

but yes I am shooketh about cosy club.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.