Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
expectation vs reality šŸ„“ with the primark 2010 sparkly sandals too for her to flat footed stomp around the venue in, couldnā€™t even get her fat trotters in some nice heels šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ i despair
I was just coming to post this exact side by side. You'd just quietly put that back on the hanger and pretend you never even tried it on if you looked like that in the mirror compared to on the model :ROFLMAO:

I'm lowkey mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s even more embarrassing that sheā€™s bragging about it and saying it was ā€œeverything she wanted it to beā€. The bar is so low itā€™s almost underground.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2903493

Nah that food looks rank. The grease! And what is that shredded dish meant to be? Mystery meat?
This food looks like that picture that is supposed to illustrate what it feels like to have a stroke that is shared periodically on the internet. Everything looks vaguely recognisable but you canā€™t actually name a single item. I know itā€™s food butā€¦what is it????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have the pics from the Buckingham Palace garden party? Iā€™m convinced that Mejulie wore the same dress. I get that itā€™s just a wedding reception and not the actual wedding but Iā€™d like to think she could have bought a new frock for her daughterā€™s day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have the pics from the Buckingham Palace garden party? Iā€™m convinced that Mejulie wore the same dress. I get that itā€™s just a wedding reception and not the actual wedding but Iā€™d like to think she could have bought a new frock for her daughterā€™s day.
Screenshot_20240428-224642_Instagram.jpg

Same dress
---
Also, can't believe she done her makeup in her wedding dress šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Screenshot_20240428-224551_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you! Itā€™s all so embarrassing, tacky and tragic. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now what?! Show us your new wheels Brogs!!! And announce your next WDW trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow. That was a LOT to catch up on. I can't believe that she has a wedding party in what looks like a harvester/Toby carvery!? In a full wedding dress!

Also I had no idea wearing red to a wedding meant you shagged the groom. And neither did Victoria apparently šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20240429-071404.png

So they had a sit down meal with family before the friends influencers showed up, wonder how many of those 14 people were Brogan's family... Bet it was just fraser and mejulie šŸ¤£

Reactions: 16
Thank you! Itā€™s all so embarrassing, tacky and tragic. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now what?! Show us your new wheels Brogs!!! And announce your next WDW trip.
Haha, that is really quite funny MeJulie couldnā€™t even be bothered to bring out a new frock for her only daughters wedding party šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.