Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @tattlysquid for the thread title 😂😂

So to recap
- Bog and Binjuice are now off the rust bucket and back in the U.K.
- She had her ‘wedding’ party last weekend in Cosy Club Bournemouth. It looked tit.
- We discovered she had at least 7000 calories on her birthday on the rust bucket.

Current situation looks wise as of April 2024:
IMG_1395.png

As you were m’loves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

So to recap
- She had her ‘wedding’ party last weekend in Cosy Club Bournemouth. It looked tit.
- We discovered she had at least 7000 calories on her birthday on the rust bucket.

View attachment 2903991

As you were m’loves
They’re both bad but I especially can’t get over the pic on the right. Unflattering angle aside it is INCREDIBLE how much she’s let herself go

Reactions: 26
I have a question, do we think she’ll address the Bonnie situation?

Back to her wedding ‘party’, what a shambles. It definitely wasn’t anything amazing the way she made it out it was going to be. I’d be so embarrassed if photos of me like that were seen by others, surely she’s aware of what she looks like, no?

Reactions: 15

So to recap

View attachment 2903991

As you were m’loves
I would be mortified if I looked like that. First stop when getting home would be to Weight Watchers!

Reactions: 14
With just 14 family members in attendance they could have had a gorgeous small intimate wedding in the UK where they could come and then still have a bigger party for "friends"
But instead they spent the money thinking on of themselves and how much they could brag about the trip that no-one is jealous off!!

What exactly was putting her off the UK wedding for them to do what they did?!

Reactions: 22
We really shouldn't be surprised the Wedding Party was at a chain restaurant when they've just spent 3 months of a World Cruise (stop calling it a World Cruise when it's not Brogan) searching out chain restaurants to eat at in every port. So funny how Mauritius got tagged on to the end of the 30th Birthday World Cruise Sea Day vlog because there was no where to buy pins or chain restaurants to eat even though she loves the country and went 3 times as a child and really wanted to show Benji the country a resort.

Another cruise could also be on the cards as the Overs mentioned in their video about getting future cruise credit for the itinerary change.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think I’ve actually seen a photo of Benji that isn’t him next to a plate of food, Brogan or trying on a stupid hat in a Disney Store.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any evidence of her Nanny being there? Or is she only invited when she can be exploited for views.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OMG that video…. What the duck was that!!

also hate to break it to you Benji but you’re both already there 🤣🤣

IMG_5473.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought that. Surely her Nan is there, or are they too selfish to think about her?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.