Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
"you're going to grow up to be a bloated, self obsessed, greasy dullard who begs her way around the world. You will enter into a loveless marriage with a closeted fiancé and you will have a 'Brogan hate forum' with over 128 threads 🥰"
65175817_340511256 .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

emerald

VIP Member
Highlight for me so far is Banch saying the lamb "was too nice" for him at Sindhu and the noodles being too spicy for Ar Brogan. And that just sums them up. Brogan especially thinks they're so classy and cultured when they're actually common as muck. Any food that isn't burgers or pizza flumoxes them. Yo Sushi is them pushing the boat out.

I also like when Ben tries to share some history trivia with her and you can see her eyes glaze over before the conversation moves to when they can go pin shopping or take IG piccies.

Also they spent all afternoon in Palma (which Brogan has been to before, in case you missed that) in a shopping mall.
---
Still watching. Ben just referred to the sushi on the ship as "proper Japanese sushi" MATE YOU ARE ON THE COAST OF ITALY 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Sarlis

VIP Member
god she’s such twat.
Her in Florence was hilarious, she seemed like she hated it, too hot, too busy, too cultural.
All she wanted to do was go to the shops

vlog 1 la coruna
IMG_3016.jpeg
IMG_3017.jpeg

Vlog 2 Florence:
IMG_3021.jpeg

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Why do influencers favour this "laughing manically at the auditory hallucinations I'm having" pose so much? I absolutely hate these cringe candid shots. It's supposed to capture a moment they're not aware of so who is she laughing with? She just looks fucking deranged.
Instead of photos of her bloated tomato face, why not photos of the sights? Noone wants to look at this ham shank couple

• Haha
  • Heart

Ben Dover

Date night my arse!

Benji looks like he’s just been resuscitated whilst Borg looks like she’s combed her hair with a hedgehog after sleeping rough for a month.

Normal hard-working folk usually look tanned, refreshed and fully re-charged after a couple of weeks in the sun. However lazy, gluttonous undeserving work-shy slobs look like these two:-

IMG_2066.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

frogg

Morons. Being inside the cathedral at sunset was an incredibly moving experience for me and one that I’ll remember forever, no other cathedral has had that impact on me and I’m not religious but it was undeniably spiritual and moving in a way that genuinely surprised me.

To say you preferred looking at it from the other side of a lake?? to avoid crowds? is absolutely baffling. You buy a ticket and there’s only a certain amount of people in at a time, there are no crowds. Assuming they don’t have a problem with queues because they go to disney world all the time so that argument falls flat twice over... I’d have more respect for them if they said they weren’t interested than come up with the lame excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

blossom31

Chatty Member
Here they are…
Can’t believe she is getting paid for this. It’s her JOB and she’s treating it as a holiday for the two of them, as if they deserve the copious amounts of freebies as they work oh so hard all year long 🙄

B61CE0CF-17A9-4C17-8354-1E970BA6C67B.png

2423E27A-E1F9-42D0-88CF-0EEBFFF8B0F5.png

EBF1542B-BBEC-45F4-B387-A04EC64DDC62.jpeg

2A917B6C-F464-47E5-AB18-44D01E9F2725.jpeg

I would like to add that her work ethic is shite. The posts are boring and does not ‘influence’ me to go on a cruise at all. She has no fair or spark and doesn’t do anything besides eating and napping. I repeat, SHES GETTING PAID to do this and she thinks a few photos of them lazing around is good enough, and the crap slogs she’ll put out.

And stop posing like you’re 🔥, you’re not! You dress like a granny and you probably do eggy trumps every day.

Ok, rant over 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Venom

VIP Member
I'm convinced she's morphing into Veruca Salt's Dad from the old willy wonka film
1688147578808.png

1688147742010.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ben Dover

Highlight reel of that fat dumpling from Cruise Slog no.1….new avatars are on me>>>

151D2D35-0456-4D15-9AF6-65878C313769.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

emerald

VIP Member
Every now and again I remember they are set to be married on a sea day on a cruise ship they'll have been on for weeks at that point and I laugh out loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Booboo1979

Broggy in the wild from face book! 😂😂 yes I joined the K312 Facebook group to see if I could spot her and I did ….. sorry and not to offend because I was on Iona in April and we wouldn’t do it again because we didn’t like this sort of thing. This inparticular looks like a bad day in Benidorm ….. god help the wedding 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
So that’s it. The cruise is over. 14 days- 9 sea days and 5 shore days. They stopped at 5 cities. All they did in said cities was look at a couple of buildings and eat food/shop. So absolutely zero “activities/experiences” whatsoever. Not selling it to me I’m afraid!

• Wow
  • Haha