Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Are there cruises where you stay in one place for two or more days?
Yes, you'd have to look at the specific line's itineraries, but any that go to Bermuda seem to stay overnight. There are others as well, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head.

Reactions: 1

TubeTired

VIP Member
It's a TRAVEL vlog ffs.
It's really a "watch me vacation and open freebies" vlog.

Yes, Benji is a bit of a know it all and he'd be a pain in the arse to go on holiday with BUT... He actually added some decent interesting commentary to the Italy portion with the stuff about Pisa and Galileo. Why does Brogan sound so disinterested and bored? It's a TRAVEL vlog ffs.

She's giving such cringe "Brits Abroad" vibes in this vlog. Makes no effort to speak the local language and absolutely butchers it whenever she does speak it, flocks to the Hard Rock Cafe for pins when she's in arguably THE most beautiful Italian city of Florence, has no clue about the Duomo and isn't even interested in learning more. Travel is completely wasted on her. Just leave her at home in front of Disney+ and a microwave pizza.
Kathleen Madigan does a great routine about bringing her mother to France for her 65th birthday, there's a lot more involved, but "speaking" French is one of the funny parts:

GossWhore

VIP Member
Kodie looks scared of a bit of chocolate

He would be so lucky to get a girl like Whit or Cat

• Haha

Lolice

While I like to think most people can overcome a shitty childhood/parental relationship (as evident by some of you fabulous Tattlers) it really is clear how all the traits gleaned from and encouraged by her mother have continued into her adulthood… the spoilt brattiness, the bragging, the inability to maintain adult relationships and to not hold grudges, etc.
---

The B stands for bloated braggy bratty bitch.
What actually happened between her and her mum/family?