Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
“This is our holiday and we can do what we want” the sheer arrogance in that one line made my blood boil. These two are the epitome of bone idle. THIS IS YOUR JOB! Travel blogger my arse. She visited some of the most beautiful and historic cities in Europe last week and couldn’t be arsed to show us ANYTHING of them! Wait no that’s a lie, we could’ve peeked into some cathedrals through the gates, how could I forget!?
The sooner Piano cancel this lazy twat and her “professional plus one” the better.
Fucking twunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Jess89

VIP Member
It makes me upset to think of an old lady like Bonnie being confused and sad being pushed from pillar to post. 12 for a dog is a good age, but she won’t be around for much longer- why can’t they stop being selfish and devote a bit of time to the poor dog, before it’s too late
Let’s not forget they’ll be leaving an almost 13 year old dog for 60 days next year. Deplorable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Guys AN ACTUAL comment on her Piano cruise video from tonight.

"Brogan I love your videos can you do an only eating McDonalds for 24hrs" - Brogz then replies she'll "add it to the list"

She's got to be doing some eating content somewhere, the disgusting oink.

Edit to add - She also says that they don't get the drinks package as they don't drink enough to gain the value of it... FUCK OFF!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46