Brogan Tate #127 No neggy, just beggy xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be claiming that as a business related expense too….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’ll be claiming that as a business related expense too….
most probably why she troughs and gorges through so much food, the 4 courses at buns and buns was a business expense M'loves, honest !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title: Hair curly and fick, bought a blue tick, she looks Hucknell - the one and only Mick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can only assume she is pre-diabetic at this point because of the rapid weight gain and dishevelled (malnourished) appearance. Meanwhile Banjo is having a glow-up with visible weight loss! Since her confessional ‘wobble’ a few vlogs ago when trying on clothes she’s obviously decided to plough on without making any positive changes to address her size. Her (few) remaining friends and associates must think the same as we do for gods sake! You can’t hide from the truth Bog! Time to try again with the exercise and seek counselling I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do they have to have a conversation with each other on posts on Instagram when they are sitting next to each other ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is definitely drinking every night for that kind of weight gain and holy moly the sizes of the portions on their plate - they say it’s a family recipe so does that mean it’s for four people?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
IMG_9476.jpeg

just a little post for Brogan!

a blue tick is nothing, I could make an insta for my big toe and get a blue tick for that too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve hit rockbottom, found myself thinking Ben was attractive in the last vlog 😭

I’ll see myself out and give my head a wobble

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
a quick new edit for you all, a preview of the pack with me !

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.