Brogan Tate #127 No neggy, just beggy xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to post this on the last thread just as this one was made so sorry if this double posts (I think I deleted it off the last thread)

I know some of you will think I am absolutely mental. But I like Benji, and my heart goes out to the man for all he’s been through lately and then the way his wife to be treats him. Admittedly I am a very maternal person and I love to look after other people so this is probably why I feel this way but I can’t get my head around her attitude towards him it’s like she doesn’t give a tit?

I quite like him too! I actually liked how he went to rescue Bonnie in the last video and went ‘aww!’. If he was my brother though I’d be giving him an actual shake and telling him to get a job. Brogan encouraging him to be her professional +1 is really bad for him. To me he seems like he would genuinely thrive if he had a supportive ambitious partner who didn’t just want to sit about the house all day eating and then go on a world cruise like a pair of 80 year olds.

Reactions: 20
I quite like him too! I actually liked how he went to rescue Bonnie in the last video and went ‘aww!’. If he was my brother though I’d be giving him an actual shake and telling him to get a job. Brogan encouraging him to be her professional +1 is really bad for him. To me he seems like he would genuinely thrive if he had a supportive ambitious partner who didn’t just want to sit about the house all day eating and then go on a world cruise like a pair of 80 year olds.
He had a really good job. For some reason the influencer life seems to be 🤙 to him now. I’d have a lot more respect for him if he want back to being an electrician/technician with his dad. A routine, working away, staying at a hotel where he could work out at night, make some healthy eating choices, etc. Then maybe he’d have the confidence to drop her. Take Bonnie and go to his mum’s.

She’s such a smug bleep I’d love it just for her to be left with her old hatchback and her share of the deposit she borrowed from Mejulie and a mountain of tat to find space for. No way she’s moving into Vicky No Detail’s mate Kate’s other spare rum! 🤣 She looks like shite and the work really seems to be drying up besides Hello Fresh, Wild Deodorant and Piano Cruises.

To be a plus size vlogger, you have to look after yourself and be polished and presentable like Louise or that Kirstie who travels. Harsh to say but nobody is being influenced to buy products or go on trips by a fat bedraggled woman dressed like an 1800s street urchin.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Every time I see her now I'm reminded of that glados quote from portal 2 - "look at you, sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He had a really good job. For some reason the influencer life seems to be 🤙 to him now. I’d have a lot more respect for him if he want back to being an electrician/technician with his dad. A routine, working away, staying at a hotel where he could work out at night, make some healthy eating choices, etc. Then maybe he’d have the confidence to drop her. Take Bonnie and go to his mum’s.

She’s such a smug bleep I’d love it just for her to be left with her old hatchback and her share of the deposit she borrowed from Mejulie and a mountain of tat to find space for. No way she’s moving into Vicky No Detail’s mate Kate’s other spare rum! 🤣 She looks like shite and the work really seems to be drying up besides Hello Fresh, Wild Deodorant and Piano Cruises.

To be a plus size vlogger, you have to look after yourself and be polished and presentable like Louise or that Kirstie who travels. Harsh to say but nobody is being influenced to buy products or go on trips by a fat bedraggled woman dressed like an 1800s street urchin.
I agree. He may well have been working for his dad but he was working, he had a different life for a few hours each day and he looked so much better for it. He really could go back and even if he stayed on light duties it would be better than throwing all the signs around and just getting fat on the sofa. She is an absolute minger. I do not understand why she doesn't want to be that girl that we have seen recent reminders of. She looked happy, pretty, and nicely dressed. If mejulie was any kind of mother she would be giving her a virtual slap and getting her back to how she is meant to look. Sadly I think her hair and her forehead have now parted company so I don't know how they get around that.

And before you all think I've gone soft could I just say that someone needs to sew her gob shut because she is shovelling food in there akin to coal into an olde worlde train. FFS woman, stop bluddy eating.

• Haha
It’s tragic how much they’re no doubt spending on a wedding dress, Benji’s suit, etc, just for that sad little cabin on a boat. When she was enthusing over wedding hair in her latest vlog (an obvious “look I do have a friend!”) it was just a reminder of how sad it all is. She’s this excited and no one is even going to see it other than a bunch of 60+ year olds. How she doesn’t see how depressing that is is beyond me.

I get having a small wedding, if I was going to get married I’d want it to be small and private too, but I wouldn’t go for the full white wedding aesthetic to go alongside it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Julie relishes that Brogan isn't as, for lack of a better term, put together as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Harsh to say but nobody is being influenced to buy products or go on trips by a fat bedraggled woman dressed like an 1800s street urchin.
I was trying to think what she reminded me off dressed like that and I couldn’t put my finger on it. A bedraggled woman dressed like a 1800s street urchin is exactly it!

there are so many beautiful plus size influencers out there who dress really well and as a larger lady myself they have been the ones who have helped me find my own style. Not sure why Bogtrotter does the same? Isn’t she “besties” with Louise? Who always looks so put together even in her school run disheveled look!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with the posts on Benji. Everything he says is so lost on her. Did anyone catch in the latest vlog when she was adjusting his suit he said “it’s like you’re knighting me” and she just laughed and clearly had no idea what he had just said.

That happens on the regular in every single vlog, so imagine how often it happens in real life?

I wonder where he learnt to have standards this low. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t someone say the other day they were surprised she hasn’t paid for a blue tick… here we are 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a bleeping muppet! Buys a blue tick when we’re now at the point where nobody trusts them to be a legitimate source anymore. 🤣🤣🤣 A fool and their money are easily parted!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.