Brogan Tate #127 No neggy, just beggy xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just went to post this on the last thread just as this one was made so sorry if this double posts (I think I deleted it off the last thread)

I know some of you will think I am absolutely mental. But I like Benji, and my heart goes out to the man for all he’s been through lately and then the way his wife to be treats him. Admittedly I am a very maternal person and I love to look after other people so this is probably why I feel this way but I can’t get my head around her attitude towards him it’s like she doesn’t give a tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the new thread @geordiegirl iykyk xo. As for borgs, here how it started vs how it's going xoxoxoxox
6311ACE3-6DE3-4F24-9690-4A291EB18CEA1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Seriously where does it end, she’s just looking worse and worse with no improvement in sight
Ends on one of those ex-pats in Benidorm programmes I think. She’ll have gone out there to (make Benji) run a burger place and will appear in a similar dress with a ridiculously orange tan, scraped back frizzy hair and a mobility scooter. With gold sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys, I stumbled across a girl who runs a Disney page today and she could honestly be Brogan's younger sister.
Down to the bragging, squealing, clapping... all the irritating, immature things Big Bro does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys, I stumbled across a girl who runs a Disney page today and she could honestly be Brogan's younger sister.
Down to the bragging, squealing, clapping... all the irritating, immature things Big Bro does.
Whenever she’s called Big Bro reminds me of that song ‘Nu Flow’ by Big Brovaz. (I had to look the song up as couldn’t remember who it was by and only remembered this lyric) 🤣
‘This is Big Bro, taking over the show’

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Genuinely can’t believe how much she has let herself go, won’t comment on her weight as people come in all shapes and sizes I suppose but it’s the way she has filmed herself looking like she did in that beige dress and went ahead and uploaded it. It’s the complete lack of pride in her appearance unless she’s going to an event.

I know we all make more of an effort when we’re going to a thing, whether it be a wedding, work event, whatever, but just allowing yourself to look completely unshowered the rest of the time screams ‘I have given up on myself and I have no self respect’

We’re all entitled to days where we don’t look our best but surely just get up in the morning, shower, make sure your either clean or at least brushed, skincare done, acceptable outfit if you need to pop out or have unexpected visitors or knocks at the door, a bra if you need one which she does. What makes it worse is the fact she knows she is filming herself and putting it online?

It then seems that when she does have to go to an event the idea of scrubbing up well for it is a huge stress. Overthinking make up and outfit and getting flustered. If she put a bit of time into her morning getting herself presentable she would surely feel better about herself and start making better choices. She is someone who needs a routine and doesn’t have one and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's depressed and using food as a crutch. That much is obvious. This will lead to diabetes at best and a crane to lift her out of her house at worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whenever she’s called Big Bro reminds me of that song ‘Nu Flow’ by Big Brovaz. (I had to look the song up as couldn’t remember who it was by and only remembered this lyric) 🤣
HAHAHHAHA SAME!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ends on one of those ex-pats in Benidorm programmes I think. She’ll have gone out there to (make Benji) run a burger place and will appear in a similar dress with a ridiculously orange tan, scraped back frizzy hair and a mobility scooter. With gold sandals.
(Still probably takes her sun care more seriously than Brog)

SheilaReid.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha ha! Just looked up that song, blast from the past.

@Venom you have to use that song on your next edit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for the new thread @geordiegirl iykyk xo. As for borgs, here how it started vs how it's going xoxoxoxox
View attachment 2221768
Christ on a bike! I admit I’ve gained weight in the last few years, but I’m making an effort to shift some pounds by eating salads for lunch, a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast (as I’m not a breakfast person, so it’s more about making myself eat *something* so I’m not unnecessarily snacking) and something homemade for dinner most nights (chilli, fajitas, spag Bol etc). Also by walking at least 10,000 steps a day and burning at least 2500 calories. And I’ve lost weight without much effort or any expensive gyms! I’m not depriving myself of an occasional meal out or takeaway either, and because they’re allowed I’m less likely to want them. But of course this would be too much for brogan!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just went to post this on the last thread just as this one was made so sorry if this double posts (I think I deleted it off the last thread)

I know some of you will think I am absolutely mental. But I like Benji, and my heart goes out to the man for all he’s been through lately and then the way his wife to be treats him. Admittedly I am a very maternal person and I love to look after other people so this is probably why I feel this way but I can’t get my head around her attitude towards him it’s like she doesn’t give a tit?
I like him as well, he seems like a nice bloke to be honest. But the love for Disney and show tunes does somewhat make me think he could be in the closet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate to say it, but that doesn't narrow it down much.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she’s a size 16 I’m a size 10. If you don’t want to mention size then fine but don’t lie as people have a fair idea of how each size looks on different body types

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.