Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NorwegianImposter

When she got off the boat one evening and was just like “we’re in a little town” ....WHERE?? Where are you?! Give us the info!! I swear I didn’t see anything other than shots of water and her and Benji talking ffs
Definitely a brogan video then

Flogger

And she will have received a thousand or so for that ad, not hard to see where the house deposit came from really !! Surely the bubble has to burst soon and then what the hell will she do ?
Surely not that much. I would have thought 100/200.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I know someone already mentioned it but I was just looking at the witc guests and wow, there’s a lot, I’ve heard of two of them, but no Brogan who already booked hotel and train in anticipation.

Awkwaaaarrrrrrrd
Did she really? [emoji23]

Was this said in a vlog??*

I don’t get how they’re so sun burnt!!! You learn once! Brogie looks more burnt than bingo but omg, this is why they look terrible, sun damage
I had to look so closely to see their sunburn lol.
I’ve just got home from cancun and I am burnt to a crisp! It’s so bad I’ve got blisters and I use factor 50 always. Try and sit under the brolly as much as I can and wear full clothing! Being ginger with vampire skin sucks ass, because it hurts real bad! Xxx

I hate to say this but he actually looks far worse!!! He makes me feel sick. Notice it’s his side of the headboard that’s actually rotten, I cringe every time I see it.

Haha brilliant
I think Benji’s just got typical lad behaviours. His side of the bed and headboard in their house does have the usual bodily fluid stains and marks, it doesn’t surprise me.