Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread of 2023 !!!!! Happy new year Tattlers 😘

this title is by the wonderful @Venom 💕

and your top brogan moment from last year was …..

when she made out Benji was dying and then jetted off to Dubai 2 days later !!!! 👏🏻

special mention to her DLP dancing which was the second most popular 😏

happy tattling !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If the wedding does take place, then it'll be the most boring, going through the motions wedding ever seen with the fakest smiles. Brogan just wants to be married for the sake of it, no idea why Ben still cares.

Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand why she insists on looking the way she does online, constantly! And this is nothing to do with her weight, plenty of people bigger than her are online but still look gorgeous, clean hair and looking fresh and put together. Everyone has days of looking rough, I’m currently wfh and with a sick partner barely sleeping I’ve barely slept for the past few days so I’m in loungewear with my hair scraped up in a bun but I’ve had a shower and washed my face. I won’t reach out to anyone via video but if someone calls me I look out together enough to take the call at least 😂
does she think she’s being #relateable…? Cos it ain’t?

Reactions: 24
Also reposting progression of her skin cancer, to show how careful you should be in the sun. If she won't use her platform to spread information then we will (these tattle threads deffo get more visitors than her socials)

IMG_20230109_002416.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also reposting progression of her skin cancer, to show how careful you should be in the sun. If she won't use her platform to spread information then we will (these tattle threads deffo get more visitors than her socials)

View attachment 1867859
Tattlers, thank you for this. I am not a sun worshipper at all I am a shade person, but I have had a similar spot on my arm that hasn't gone away and I have thought nothing of it, but I have booked an appointment to see my GP. Fingers crossed its nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Tattlers, thank you for this. I am not a sun worshipper at all I am a shade person, but I have had a similar spot on my arm that hasn't gone away and I have thought nothing of it, but I have booked an appointment to see my GP. Fingers crossed its nothing.
good for you getting it checked. I’ve had a few moles change over the years and always put off getting them checked.. when I eventually did get them checked they were fine. So fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
5B16F234-C1B9-43B7-B284-CEE009C66CD9.png

Imagine being able to laze about and read a book on the first day of the working week 😏

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Also no one who actually enjoys reading uses the phrase "getting through the hardbacks", like it's unloading the dishwasher or going through boring emails.
Exactly. It’s a ‘chore’ because it’s all performative, just to look as though she enjoys reading.
She’ll be definitely angling for brands/videos with book companies and PR. She’s a joke.

I’m sure she’ll be classing the reading as part of her work.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lazy mornings with her book.. No drastic lifestyle change for January then. Perfect time for her to get up and go for a dog walk or spend some time in the gym. I think reading at that time in the morning is setting her up for a lazy day.

Reactions: 24
She wants everyone to watch to the end of her last Disney vlog tonight for a trip announcement 🙄 Can’t wait….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.