Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She upgraded to premium-around £400 pp extra and that was the price when I was looking at it back in 2019-would be significantly more now and she deliberately doesn’t mention how much it would have been in economy

Reactions: 7

ryvitaninja

Disney announced that the Tron ride will be open for cast members/annual pass holder previews in April.

Do you think she will get another trip like her one for the Guardians ride?

• Sad

elz5462

She is trying her damn hardest to. It takes time and dedication. I am part of the booktok and bookstagram community and have been for nearly seven years. Good luck Bogtrotter 👋🏻 🤣 Lucy Wood she is certainly not!
Me too hey 👋🏻 ☺ & right!? you can just tell that’s who she wants to be!

Lola123

VIP Member
let’s just say for arguments sake the new followers she has gained from the florida vlogs are real

that’s the reason she has booked dlp so quickly, to push her over the 100k. She equates Disney blogs to followers and she is too impatient to wait to hit that milestone.
Omg the squeal if she reaches it in Paris….

• Haha
She looks terrible, doesn’t she? I can’t quite figure out what it is but it’s truly terrible. her hair and skin tone are so wrong for her current face shape. She just looks like a talking blob. And I’m not trying to be mean. I genuinely can’t figure out how she looks so wrong. It’s not just bad. It’s wrong somehow.
She's got that filter on again - her hair's blondish in this and her eyes looks blue. I can't comment on the rest 😅

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
The thing is, she would get away with acting out a "perfect" life on youtube, if it were not for her primitive looks, ballooning body or her low intelligence 🤷‍♂️
To be fair, the majority of vloggers who act like they have perfect or wannabe enviable lives are dimwits.

• Heart

evac90

Chatty Member
The haul video is going to be interesting, she already said she’s been liking some different m&m’s, can’t imagine how many snacks they got through that they didn’t even show. Scoffing in their room like a pair of 🐷
I seriously can’t believe how much crap they continuously eat. It’s not going to stop either, DLP plus a cruise already booked.
I’m sure the majority of her views are people tuning in to watch as they can’t believe what that pair are doing to themselves.

I legit dread to think how much she bought and how much she spent

Reactions: 6

Tabitha

VIP Member
Thanks for the tip! I bought that book but I just can't get in to it, I space out and get easily distracted, I think with all the social media I'm over stimuated 😫 (+ I'm always checking here for the goss 🤣) which youtube channel would you recommend? I type in Atomic Habits and so 😵💫
Here’s a 10min summary

30mins one if you want more detail

bilbo012

Brogan put a reel of a clearly plus size woman showing off her curves, dimples, fat etc. if brogan should do the same people would have more respect for her

I really don’t get her fascination with Rice Krispie treats 🤷‍♀️ they’re ok but nothing special. There are so many better baked goodies IMO at the parks. You can whip up a Rice Krispie treat at home.
I went in May this year and I think they taste different now. Nowehere near as nice as I remember
What was amazing was this Wethers Caramel square thing at Epcot.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I’d pay good money to see Brogan work a customer service role for 20 minutes. Especially one where people complain if they didn’t feel “the magic” from their interaction with her.
Wasn’t that her initial role for lush?

• Haha