Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Lest we forget…. Nobody wants house buying advice from a pair of muppets who didn’t get a survey done on their hovel geld together by foam
Oh god no wouldn’t listen to this bint in anything.
Did she say they didn’t get a survey like at all - not even a basic one?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

DisneySlut

Definitely used DAS. Pretty much the same as Genie+ except for you have to start in the park.

I used it last year. So if they had return times that weren't individual lightening lanes like Rise etc, it was DAS (or she lied about buying Genie+)

• Angry

skintsocks

VIP Member
I reckon he whispers sweet nothings to B-Girl whilst taking it for the team. She thinks he’s talking to her but he actually means Bonnie.

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because I don’t wear a lot of makeup unless I’m on a night out but I just use my hands, water, and my Ethique face soap bar to take off makeup and it does the trick just fine. Why bother with wipes or these reusable pads other than when you’re travelling?! I use them on planes, especially long haul, to clean everything around the seat when I first get on (antibacterial) and then to freshen up during the flight (personal ones).
Isn’t it just a flannel anyway, expect round and expensive.
Just another thing for her to brag about.

Oh I have only just started trying Ethique shampoo bars, been using lush bars for years but decided on trying something new and was not disappointed.
Will have to look at the facial cleansers

Anyone else get brogan vibes from her?
Brogans new idol?

Reactions: 4

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
According to Google there’s 170 cals per 16.9oz serving of the sweet tea so OP’s post is slightly off I think 😂
Where I am the label for gold peak (I think that is the brand still at Disney) says it has 190 for 16 oz 😂 i know they sell several versions of sweetened tea

broganlol

VIP Member
So that mole next to her armpit was the skin cancer, yet still doing fuck all about it.
Plus so fucking rude, oh i have eczema that's why nothing works, like maybe some of her followers have eczema too and know how to treat it, not like its uncommon and not like she does anything to help it, well except steroid cream apparently.
Ohh, did she confirm this was where the cancer was?

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Just wondering do we actually know she borrowed money? Or is it just speculation? Would surprise me AT ALL but just wondering if there was something I missed.

Reactions: 3

Fern44

Sorry to be a bit off topic here but can anyone tell me what order the Trek America videos go in? I’ve clicked on them all but can’t tell which order they go in 😂 (not to sound thick!)

Screenshots attached just to make sure I’m looking at them all & not missing any

Sorry to be a bit off topic here but can anyone tell me what order the Trek America videos go in? I’ve clicked on them all but can’t tell which order they go in 😂 (not to sound thick!)

Screenshots attached just to make sure I’m looking at them all & not missing any

Ignore this I’ve worked it out but can’t delete my post for some reason!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3