Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free pick and mix on the way to our Brogie... she'll be absolutely buzzin about this!! Goes to the gym once and gets free bloody sweets

Reactions: 44
as if she's won a pick and mix bag because it took her 45 minutes to get off the gym car park

Reactions: 42
Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of skin cancer is treated by a cream?
My grandad had it, it’s chemotherapy delivered directly to the skin through a cream, it can make your skin really sore is it’s super strong, he had basal cell cancers I think?

Reactions: 16
the story
I haven’t been on Tattle in ages, but came back on because of this story, why is she soo fucking rude and aggressive. Desperate to get to 100k but can’t even be likeable when her followers are offering advice after she put a story out there saying about her lips. God she annoys me.

Reactions: 41
What a shocking way to engage with your followers . Downright rude and totally unnecessary. Nasty beeatch

Reactions: 35
I don’t know how she makes simple things like saying ‘thanks’ sound so aggressive and rude.
Because she’s not actually saying thank you sincerely and is being aggressive and rude - no change

Reactions: 15
Before wasting the GP's time (given the nhs is on it's knees right now) I bet she hasn't tried these methods first; (if anything she has done the exact opposite of this over the past few months, no wonder her lips won't heal).

Reactions: 27
This ‘skin cancer’ is just ‘heart tumour’ part 2. Another overinflated ailment she can use as an excuse for pity and lack of decent work.

Reactions: 42
Sorry I’m just catching up. A “very special cream” does not heal skin cancer. What the fuck is she talking about? Surely they’d be removing the mole or patch?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.