Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever was after the Pixi stuff, if Brogie hasn’t turned you off it, I believe lookfantastic had it half price (not sure if it still is) I bet it’s reduced due to her connection 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, if I want to see a self obsessed Tory with no awareness of the world I can go to the wedding dress shop in my Conservative voting town any day of the week and sit outside.

Nobody cares.
Is Brogan a Tory?

Reactions: 3
I reckon she will either have no political opinion at all, or votes Conservative because Julie does.
I agree. Unfortunately the BCP area is awash with (*cough* a huge demographic of older) people who'd vote for a bag of carrots if it had a blue rosette on it, so we've got some right pieces of work representing the local area - Conor Burns of the recent sexual harassment scandal is my local MP 😂

Ye olde dinosaur Christopher Chope (MP for Christchurch) is still in, he's the one with the following voting track record, and lawd do I wish this was a parody because reading this list back seems like it's out of a black comedy:
  • against making upskirting offences 1)a criminal offence and 2)more harshly-punished
  • against a national restriction zone outside abortion clinics
  • against making it a criminal offence on par with attacking an officer of the law, if you attack and injure their service animal (horses, dogs)
  • against giving EU nationals already in the UK their right to remain (after Brexit)
  • for raising uni fees to £9k a year
  • for ending financial support for 16-19 years olds to support further training/H.E. (apprenticeships and other training)
  • against a transparent parliament
  • against booting out hereditary peers from the House of Lords, and against a wholly-elected House of Lords
  • against gay marriage
  • against end-of-life assistance for the terminally ill
  • against a hunting ban
  • against equal gay rights
  • for the privatisation of Royal Mail
  • for any kind of reduction in benefits (housing, disability, matching benefits to cost of living...)
  • against measures to prevent climate change
  • against publicly-owned railway and bus services
  • against higher taxes on banks and on larger homes (mansion tax)
What a delight. I'm surprised he and MeJulie never got together as they'd have to much in common, but then maybe he'd have to explain the nearly £100k he claims per year to pay his wife to be his "secretary" in a lot more detail.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Didn’t her step dad post a load of stuff on his public Facebook about being a massive brexiteer (bordering on UKIP fodder) that Benji had also liked?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah I genuinely think she voted UKIP cos I remember her sulking in the flat her party didn’t win and we’ve had the tories for 12 years unfortunately!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah I genuinely think she voted UKIP cos I remember her sulking in the flat her party didn’t win and we’ve had the tories for 12 years unfortunately!
It’s possible. At the time when UKIP was gaining popularity, Dorset was covered in promo for them. People would have banners on their houses 🤮

She seems the type to taken in by that kind of stuff without even bothering to look into any of it.

I think however she votes, it will be because someone else she knows voted that way. Girl has no critical thinking skills.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I might be misremembering but I read that Julie was a UKIP member and on here somebody mentioned something about Brogan during an election being live online and sending little blue hearts to a crony as the Tories swept to victory.

All the signs point to it (besides the greed and the general superiority complex and 'f*** you I'm doing OK' attitude).

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s probably pissed off and been bitching all morning because she’s not been invited to the Disney event in London today. Pair of sad, vindictive twats

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree. Unfortunately the BCP area is awash with (*cough* a huge demographic of older) people who'd vote for a bag of carrots if it had a blue rosette on it, so we've got some right pieces of work representing the local area - Conor Burns of the recent sexual harassment scandal is my local MP 😂

Ye olde dinosaur Christopher Chope (MP for Christchurch) is still in, he's the one with the following voting track record, and lawd do I wish this was a parody because reading this list back seems like it's out of a black comedy:
  • against making upskirting offences 1)a criminal offence and 2)more harshly-punished
  • against making it a criminal offence on par with attacking an officer of the law, if you attack and injure their service animal (horses, dogs)
  • against giving EU nationals already in the UK their right to remain (after Brexit)
  • for ending financial support for 16-19 years olds to support further training/H.E. (apprenticeships and other training)
  • against booting out hereditary peers from the House of Lords, and against a wholly-elected House of Lords
  • against gay marriage
  • against a hunting ban
  • for any kind of reduction in benefits (housing, disability, matching benefits to cost of living...)
What a delight. I'm surprised he and MeJulie never got together as they'd have to much in common, but then maybe he'd have to explain the nearly £100k he claims per year to pay his wife to be his "secretary" in a lot more detail.
Chris Chope is one of the worst people in politics . He is constantly making things difficult for the Govt and blocking actually useful private members bills just for the hell of it and because he can , or just because he doesn’t like the MP who proposed them . He’s also never in his constituency & gives 0 shits about anything other than what whiskey he can be served in the HoC Bars …. He’s my sister’s MP and she loathes him .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why does she think her followers want to see naked Benji!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think she expected Binky to turn up at the wedding xo
1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8b2D2-8d7dAxdss687141F079Ds219afsghhxfdDse3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 68

• against gay marriage
  • against a hunting ban
Jeez, are you sure this guy isn't a US Republican? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.