Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's on Britannia in the live but is sure P&O will want to show her and Benji what Arvia (? If that's what it's called) has to offer next year.

My highlight of the live was her skirting uncomfortably around all the reasons she doesn't want a hen do.. She's just so unconventional don't you know ;)
I wonder what’s changed because she was all for having a hen weekend in Disney 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t she get ads/gifted theatre tickets for the place local to her?

On the live stream when talking about theatre she says “nothing good comes to Bournemouth, we have an ok venue, but nothing good comes”
Isn't it Southampton (Mayflower?) that she's always AD/gifted at?

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Brogan with your wishywashy language (surprised she didn't throw something about Benji "navigating" towards working), I can't bear it at the best of times but I had a spectacular night out, am hungover to hell and feeling vicious.

Speaking of feeling vicious, I downloaded that defensive wedding rant for posterity. What a snide cow she is.
Very salty I would say in this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off Brogan with your wishywashy language (surprised she didn't throw something about Benji "navigating" towards working), I can't bear it at the best of times but I had a spectacular night out, am hungover to hell and feeling vicious.

Speaking of feeling vicious, I downloaded that defensive wedding rant for posterity. What a snide cow she is.
Defensive because she has no friends to go dress shopping with

Reactions: 13
My god! The way she says ‘um um’ when describing something tasty wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The girl who celebrates her birthday month, week, day x10, displays her cards for weeks, buys herself balloons and cake….doesn’t want a big wedding or a bachelorette? Yea right! They didn’t even have an engagement party, so no bachelorette, night before the wedding, morning getting ready, a big registry because she loves gifts. Hah serves her right!

Also didn’t she buy a wedding planner like way back when? Nothing to write or plan in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she saying Cabaret Bar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
OMG I love LiarBrogan in a wee witch’s hat! Suits her to a tee! Now where’s her brum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No wonder Benji’s Tumor disappeared all of a sudden, even it didn’t want to go to this pathetic wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I hate to defend her as we know speaking is not a strong point for her but the person who sent the comment spelt it like Brogan is pronouncing it so she’s just read the comment as is. 100% most people would assume cabaret instead but yeah
I'm confused by this comment, how was it written if not "cabaret"?

I assumed she was either 1) having a reverse "cwossont" moment and not making any effort to pronounce it, or 2) revealing that she's never heard of one before. Liza would be fuming

1667111891327.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.
I sincerely hope not as you've just described my wedding dress 😂 (minus the air wrapped hair)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.