Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm way behind, but I've just watched the games night vlog (I'm off work ill, don't judge me 😂) I don't understand why she went to a party store and decorated the room to the brim with tat? It looked so cluttered. I know it was for a vlog, but she went way too ott. For my games night's I either cook or we get a takeaway and just simply play games. Maybe I should fill my living room with tat to make it a great party? 😂
This!! I was waiting for children to turn up 😂 not normal behaviour for a games night for ADULTS!!

Reactions: 2
This!! I was waiting for children to turn up 😂 not normal behaviour for a games night for ADULTS!!
When she was in the party shop, I thought it was like she was planning a party for her child or something, not 6 20 somethings!

Reactions: 3
When she was in the party shop, I thought it was like she was planning a party for her child or something, not 6 20 somethings!
Imagine being those people invited to the party? I would of turned up and been like wtf 😂 just give me pizza and alcohol please

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won't do the hike. Look at that bottom bit. 'For the less adventurous'. I'd put money on her inventing a reason not to do the hike.

Reactions: 13
She won't do the hike. Look at that bottom bit. 'For the less adventurous'. I'd put money on her inventing a reason not to do the hike.
She said in a vlog that they will be doing it. She mentioned how they visited an outdoor shop for gear

Another pack with me? WHY?
Just make ONE basic packing tips video, you don’t need one every single time.

Reactions: 12
She’ll take way too much for the tiny cabins on board. Including but not limited too:
  • Squashies for the plane - packet will already be open
  • Trashy magazines she won’t read
  • Straighteners she isn’t allowed to use and won’t use - but will take anyway
  • Those ugly fake nails
  • 3 different handbags for no reason
  • 3 different pairs of flip flops for no reason
  • 3 m&s swimming costumes designed for 40+ year old (no hate but they aren’t exactly what a standard 25 year old would pick)

Reactions: 11
Watching the Isle of Wight. She is so bossy to brogo. And if course they love the kitchen it's so full and cluttered!!

You know that Brogan was going on about how expensive the Uber from LAX to Disney was in one of her terrible DL vlogs? If she had done any research at all, she would have discovered what I just have. A Disneyland Express bus that takes you from the airport to all the Disney area hotels for 30 dollars.

And its sponsored by ATD 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She'll pack everything thats been mentioned on this thread, but it'll be spread across hers and Benji's luggage leaving him a small corner big enough for one change of t.shirt and underwear no doubt!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 41648
You know that Brogan was going on about how expensive the Uber from LAX to Disney was in one of her terrible DL vlogs? If she had done any research at all, she would have discovered what I just have. A Disneyland Express bus that takes you from the airport to all the Disney area hotels for 30 dollars.

And its sponsored by ATD 😂
Honestly I didn't even find the uber that expensive, it cost my partner and I $60, which is the same as the express, but we decided on the uber so we wouldn't have to go to all the other hotels first... Honestly I don't know why she didn't check the prices before solhe went though, I always search an estimated price before my flight if I'm getting an uber from the airport, you'd think she would do the same or more research given its her JOB 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She'll pack everything thats been mentioned on this thread, but it'll be spread across hers and Benji's luggage leaving him a small corner big enough for one change of t.shirt and underwear no doubt!
I have literally in my life never seen anyone take so much crap on holiday! I don’t understand the need for at least 60% of the stuff she packs 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Hello tattle
Watching brogan deteriorate has given me a kick up the bum
I’ve rejoined the gym. I’m on my 3rd bottle of my 700ml water bottle. I’m tracking my food on my fitness pal again. I gained weight after the wedding and I refuse to lose control to that point.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 41648

Honestly I didn't even find the uber that expensive, it cost my partner and I $60, which is the same as the express, but we decided on the uber so we wouldn't have to go to all the other hotels first... Honestly I don't know why she didn't check the prices before solhe went though, I always search an estimated price before my flight if I'm getting an uber from the airport, you'd think she would do the same or more research given its her JOB 🤷‍♀️
Definitely if there's two of you there's nothing wrong with Uber or Lyft. The shuttle is 48 dollars return if you're only going to Disney and back.

Personally I don't mind going to a few hotels if it means I've got a designated pick up time and save myself a few quid. But she didn't look into it at all. I agree, strange when its your job!

Reactions: 1
Let's not forget the giant inflatable pizza/donut I'll leave you all to insert your own jokes 😂😂

• Haha
Definitely if there's two of you there's nothing wrong with Uber or Lyft. The shuttle is 48 dollars return if you're only going to Disney and back.

Personally I don't mind going to a few hotels if it means I've got a designated pick up time and save myself a few quid. But she didn't look into it at all. I agree, strange when its your job!
Definetely, i should have clarified, I used Lyft not uber, but with her and Benji, if she properly researched, she could have chose the best option for her, as well as talking about every option she found within the video, so veiwers could make the decision for themselves. If I booked off the back of brogies 'ad', I would think it more of a stressful experience than a holiday.

Definetely, i should have clarified, I used Lyft not uber, but with her and Benji, if she properly researched, she could have chose the best option for her, as well as talking about every option she found within the video, so veiwers could make the decision for themselves. If I booked off the back of brogies 'ad', I would think it more of a stressful experience than a holiday.
She doesn’t need to do any research because she’ll claim is back/ATD would have paid for it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.